New Toyota Vios Launch Malaysia

QuickRide

Known Member
Aug 31, 2007
i own a vios b4, but lose to a wira 1.5 auto in both drag and down hill battle.
wat a shame. maybe my skill too lousy cannot drive such an "expensive" car properly larr..cuz when taking sharp corners the vios macam wanna roll over like that.

so i sell it off and buy 2 cheap wira.
one for me and one for my wife.
now my car modded wif new engine and can smoke any 1.5 wira auto and also any vios. practically any family car driven by racer ah bengs larr.

i think i can never see them in my rear view mirror when i floor the gas paddle.

yeah, buy one vios can buy 2 wira.
but i'm happy wif my 2 wira.
at least my wira get more attention than a brand new vios
;p
i'm very happy~!
what you say is true. quite long i no post in this thread liao so here it goes.

1. there's nothing wrong owning malaysian car/imported car etc etc. (practically 99.99% agree with me right?)
2. owning expensive car does not mean ur car faster than other cars that are less pricy.

I give example lar:

You go buy a bus also cheaper than wira right? But then wira still win if race. Muahaha..

Personally we do to remember wira is a great car. Easy to modify and when modded can be quicker than vios.

Vios=good family car and reliable but its still up to everyone's tastes.

You like wira u buy wira lor. U like vios go buy vios lor. You buy car not cause trend say this car or that car nice right?

Many monster wira now on the road. I'm sure many agree.

Anyway lar, just wanna say..

Please dont flame here and these. This is community forum. Dont let ZTH get into any trouble. You got your own personal opinions but dont ever, i mean ever say something that will hurt others feeling. Being rich is no big deal. There are plenty of people who have pockets deep enough to own things you can probably just imagine.

Oh ya, jangan sue saya. Saya tak 'de duit. Kekeke..If i offend someone here..i apologize 1st. :(

Dec 1, 2005
when i 1st heard bout the new Vios comin out. i was anxious to see. search the web and look and it was a little odd.. but when i see it 'REAL'... well, i had a second thought. the front does have the resemblance of a Yaris. and the back is like Camry "especially the taillamps".. it's a "not-so-bad" car after all. in-fact the interior is much much better from the older vios.

i give a 7 1/2 out of 10 for this Vios.

well, whoever's flaming here... please... have PEACE!!! this is a public forum. a forum is a please to just give opinions and comments. don't take it so heartly.

anyways, i'm also a wira owner but i'm more to continental cars. well, it's different ppl have different point-of-views.

have PEACE here.. make LOVE not WAR!!!

cheeRs... grooVy.. :biggrin:

roy_fatboy

500 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Selangor
www.wiraownersclub.com
chill grvybaby.. no on is flaming here.. we are all having a calm peace discussion, until the hippo arrives.. haha..

yeah.. but the rear, to me it look more like a waja than the new camry..

aiizzz... donno lah..

QuickRide

Known Member
Aug 31, 2007
chill grvybaby.. no on is flaming here.. we are all having a calm peace discussion, until the hippo arrives.. haha..

aiizzz... donno lah..
roy=nice guy. roy=no flamer, roy= HEY ROY!!! I WANNA BEER! =X

nvm lar..u fit some bodykit then people will all go..WAH!!!!!

jay_graphic

Known Member
May 19, 2005
key ell
i agree with most of the people...
the new look of vios is really disappointed... :(

a cheap wira looks better!!! haha...:)

but i do like the old vios... when put in some body kits and a big sport rims... nice maa...

-azzurious- tehehehe

Dec 1, 2005

aiizzz... donno lah..
well, looks like waja ar? hrm... i don't think Japanese ppl will think of a car which look like M'sian car. M'sian cars are mostly "CUT" "EDIT" "PASTE" i think i can say, almost ALL of it. *laughs*

anyways, i still find that when 'one' to see the car, the person will put a not-so-want-to-hear comment. but when one to own the car, the person will definitely like the car very much and support in every way.

I COME IN PEACE!!! cheers. just my point of view here. grOoooVy

QuickRide

Known Member
Aug 31, 2007
new camry..squeeze a bit and u get new vios...half price...keskeskeskes.. :slug:
Squeeze? Seems kind of harsh. You can get those who have never driven before to help you with that. Buy a camry and leave the car with the person for a month and ask him to drive it everyday. With much luck, he might just help you minimize the size here and there. :P

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Im surprised that even a thread like this can get some blood boiling.

The wonders on modern individuality.......

Throttle

Oct 31, 2007
Never really been a fan of Vios....

I just hate centered gauges on the d/board. No matter what kind a car it is.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey people.. i err wanna make me lil wira look nicer.. :P
i wanted to change my rims.. but my dad MADE ME NOT TO..
so i guess its a no no for me..

Is there anything else i can do to my car.. u know like REAL simple ones..
example.. i have this thing in mind.. which is FOG LIGHT.... err recommended?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience