New Toyota Vios Launch Malaysia

roy_fatboy

500 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Selangor
www.wiraownersclub.com
hey.. he says "who am i to say all those comments"...

he say, "ppl dont give a damn about what i say"

looks like mr. hipopotamus really give a damn about what i say..

yeah, i met ppl like you too before.. all talk only.. but never think properly what they should post..
maybe you just some rich kid, which ur dad just bought the new vios for you, but you dont like it.. haha, who knows..

chill ar bro.. its a general comment.. you go take a chill pill..
if u really unsatisfied, come, call me up, i bring my cheap ass wira..

i really dunt like to flame, and brag up, its just not the forum ethics.. ppl here discussed with an open mind, and ready to accept any ppls comments and opinion.. if you dont like what i say, theres a proper way to deliver your feelings..

but if u insist, we can still flame around, but not in the forum..
if u dont like to see my wira, fine, i bring my A-class, or my C-class, or maybe my myvi or my camry, or if u still dun like, i bring mazda fighter also can..:biggrin:

cheers..

Last edited:

Jutan Supplier

Known Member
Aug 27, 2007
www.facebook.com
feewitt!!! cun lah... the cun girl i refers to..... hehehe...

'popotamus', be a grown up guy (or gal), dun be a grown up 'kid'...this is zth forums... not ur fancy flame war zone....

Last edited:

super_white

Oct 5, 2006
vios are "made in thailand" rigth? correct me if i'm wrong.

Old vios looks better than new vios....look more girlish..

by the way, where is popotamus?

faizbizandry

Feb 6, 2007
hehehe..guys..that guy(popotomus) don have car one..he uses public transportation..hes interested in buying new vios..but dun have money one..wakakka..then we all give comment on how bad new vios look like..thats why he is so piss off...wakakakakakakkakaakkaa...:rofl:

Jutan Supplier

Known Member
Aug 27, 2007
www.facebook.com
If tat guy is so like on vios but cant afford, can go search car magazine, cut-out the vios car picture, stick it as wallpaper and start dreaming lah...

xfac

1,500 RPM
Jul 3, 2006
i don't think hippopotamus can fit into vios, why not i recommend you to buy a lorry?? oh ya... if lorry also you cant seat infront, you must seat behind, hire a ah mat to drive your lorry :thefinger:

skyline_maniac

1,000 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
www.trevormoorehouse.i8.com
vios are "made in thailand" rigth? correct me if i'm wrong.

Old vios looks better than new vios....look more girlish..

by the way, where is popotamus?
bro....nope....the old and new vios both are manufactured in toyota's local assemble plant in shah alam....meaning its still a malaysian made car....:biggrin:
how i know? coz i used to work at thier logistic dept...UMW Toyota only imports Wish, Yaris and the new Camry...which is also from the neighbouring country plant which is Thailand....not Japan....

so wats with all the hyped up arguements on comparing the vios and wira? both cars are CBU units (locally assembled).....wat u are paying more for a toyota is just the brand.....and proton is a local brand...thats all...u get the same capacity of 1500cc engine....running on 4 wheels....even similar roadtax fees...lol

guess the dissapointment of the new model is more towards its design...which i am dissapointed as well as an ex-employee of toyota.....they could have came out with a much better design rather than having potong and sambung of 2 existing cars design concept.....bare in mind vios has been in the market since 2001 (i think many of u might remember the brat pitt and britney spears vios tv advert rite).....its been almost 7 years since the 1st model of vios is in the market...despite some minor uplift on the front bumper fog lights and rear tail lights design back in 2005....that actually gives the designers back in TMC ample time to comeout with a sleekier design....rather than the current new design...sigh speechless....

that should be the main arguement here.....not comparing how wealthy u are in owning a more expensive local assembled car here....there is nothing to shout about owning a vios ...neither a wira.....unless u owns a aston martin or bugatti veron...now thats the deal to shout about...

so i guess it all comes down to personal preferrence....like it or not.....its up to the person.....dun need to get too personal on remarks given by ppl.....its an open forum anyway....why flame? it will just show the immaturity within u....nuff said...

peace....

Ricgatebecko

Known Member
Aug 2, 2006
i just can't understand y this guy (roy_fatboy) keep on saying bad things about this new vios.. r u from proton or wut?? trying to psycho people around not to buy the car..saying so much of craps.. fyi, no one cares whether u like or dislike the design or wutever the car is.. they're not using ur money or tryin to make loan from u to buy the car.. so just let the car be..

u're so annoying.. i'm wondering wut car u r driving.. malaysian car issit? u can't afford any outside car right? if not y u must curse the new vios or the designer or wutever.. so u dun have to keep on say it ugly la apelah.. i think ur face is uglier than the car even i never see ur face. i think u're just jealous.. i met lot of people like u.. say bad things bout sumthing, but actually they like n fancy that thing.. but can't afford right?? too bad bcoz u'r too poor for the car..

from now on, i will keep saying roy_fatboy's face n car (if u have one lah...) are the ugliest things in this world god ever created.. i dun care bout other people's opinion or other people's feeling. Just like u..
hahaha.. can afford wira only ah?? no wonder la u're so jealous.. hahahahahaha.. can buy 2 wira for one new vios.. hahahahahha.. i'm so happy
niabeh...:banghead: we are entering 2008 for god sake...still got this kinda peeps in ZTH...what a shame to your parents and teachers...no manners and behave like monkey in public forum...come on lar loose up a lil, peeps talkin bout cars why the hell you wanna get personal with face all? u think u're freakin handsome behind that computer typing bout other's faces izit? :hmmmm: i think by the way u're posting, u couldn't be any better than the new vios...which is = :thefinger: face...and bout ur comments on wira...bring ur whateva MALAYSIA/thailand made turbocharged vios and have a go on one of my wira lar...for god sake i will make sure u will NEVER be able to even smell the smoke with pure NA Proton made car...Malaysian commenting that way towards a mitsubishi's chassis local made car is a pure disgust...btw, the way u're posting i can tell u're a freakin kiasu sarcastic basket...

Quoted from u, i ALSO dun care bout other people's opinion or other people's feeling. Just like u..:biggrin: TAKE THIS u hypocrite hippopotamus!

Last edited:

meltan7

500 RPM
Feb 3, 2006
Kelana Jaya
i just can't understand y this guy (roy_fatboy) keep on saying bad things about this new vios.. r u from proton or wut?? trying to psycho people around not to buy the car..saying so much of craps.. fyi, no one cares whether u like or dislike the design or wutever the car is.. they're not using ur money or tryin to make loan from u to buy the car.. so just let the car be..

u're so annoying.. i'm wondering wut car u r driving.. malaysian car issit? u can't afford any outside car right? if not y u must curse the new vios or the designer or wutever.. so u dun have to keep on say it ugly la apelah.. i think ur face is uglier than the car even i never see ur face. i think u're just jealous.. i met lot of people like u.. say bad things bout sumthing, but actually they like n fancy that thing.. but can't afford right?? too bad bcoz u'r too poor for the car..

from now on, i will keep saying roy_fatboy's face n car (if u have one lah...) are the ugliest things in this world god ever created.. i dun care bout other people's opinion or other people's feeling. Just like u..
dude, why must u criticize proton? are YOU from toyota? if not, why are u making such a big fuss? everyone has their own opinion. they don't have to abide by your standards. they don't have to like what u like. if you like vios, then so be it. if they like wira, let them be. can't you take criticism? if you say you don't care bout other people's opinion, then why are u posting here in the 1st place? just don't bother.

how could u tell a person is annoying when u never even met him before? and why is it that the type of car he's driving has got to do with you? if he buys a malaysian car, does that mean he's poor? maybe he's driving a wira because the look of it is better than a vios? i dunno. it's his choice, not YOURS! So what if he's driving a wira, maybe he bought it with his own hard cash. you're probably driving around ur vios with daddy's money. who knows? so that's why don't judge other people! why must u say other people look ugly? if you're so freaking good looking, let's see you go out on a date with hannah tan.. we'll see who's ugly then..

hahaha.. can afford wira only ah?? no wonder la u're so jealous.. hahahahahaha.. can buy 2 wira for one new vios.. hahahahahha.. i'm so happy
so what if we can only afford a wira? does that mean we're the minority? try this on for size, ur car costs like RM80k or so. a wira costs RM40k. what that extra RM40k, we could freaking buy another car, pay bills, take girlfriend out, hire hitmans to shoot you, etc.. we could even take that amount of money and mod a wira into a full fledged track car that can outrun ur vios anytime bro. maybe u could mod ur vios as well? what would you do? plonk in a 2JZ engine? heck, you probably don't even know what that is. right??

i actually liked the design and look of the vios, but to come across vios owners like you, i don't think i'll fancy it anymore. just because of YOU!

kazami32

Apr 5, 2007
MR. Popotamus
i agree with Meltan saids.
and same here most of people will like it some will dislike it.just a comment
no need to say such things.wat about roy face dude??
you are making me mad man.
wira is poor guys car??come call me up i show you some thing
then you will know which is real poor.
btw are u having vios??
mine is also just 1.5 manual only niah!!but with mitsubishi stuff modding!!
wanna taste it??
can affort vios not mean anythings
i own a toyota TWIN TURBO too i also never say such word like u brother.......watch out for ur words man!!!
n wira isnt poor as u think!!!!monsters modding around you little fellar.
roy is already apologize for his did.
whats matter with you MR. Popotamus???

Tender

Known Member
Apr 20, 2006
Mr POPOTAMUS eat my shit...o0o
i am vios owner...feel disappointed with u...
ur face not very handsome as well..!!
and last word...FUK U

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Popotamus,
Actually u cant mention such thing...
Do u knoe that if Wira modified will be more expensive than Vios...
Somemore dun forget.. Wira Limited Edition and Special Edition 1.8 price are near to Vios... Do u knoe that...
I have a fren that his Wira modified only.. just modified cost can buy half vios liao... dun judge a person just by it looks...
becareful when posting something coz it can hurt people heart...

Dr Jin... is there any medicine for those heart hurt people???:thefinger: