Need your advice in getting sporty car

XlimShady

Known Member
Oct 21, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Thank you so much for the recomendation.

Sorry for being MIA as I was having problem with my internet connection at home.

I am personnally opine that MYR 4K salary only managed to get a second hand car with a value less than MYR 35K comfortably based on my personnal calculation few months back then.

2 doors car at MYR 35K to MYR 40K is very limited by refering to the market price for most of the sport cars.

New cars definitely most preferable option, however, the starting price is not that cheap either.

So far available secondhand option in the price range abovementioned maybe only:

i) FTO
ii) Celica - in doubt
iii) MRS - in doubt

Any opinion from the rest?
Get a used Sartria Neo then..... affordable, low maintaenance, FC is pretty economical although not really a sports car but does look sporty.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
satria gti R3 year 2005 around the price u want....there is one selling at marketplace...

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Around that price range, GTI R3 it is. If Rm800+ for monthly instalment is not a problem, you can also opt for the Neo R3 with 0 d/p. It's not a bad car after all. My cousin just got one before Christmas and I have to say the handling is very good. Power wise not good enough to my likings but not bad for a 1.6. Maybe if it came with 1.8 would be better. But remember its still a new car and we wouldn't know how it would be a few years later.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
bro, how much rm4xxx salary only can afford rm35k budget car?

if rm35k better dun play car 1st as you will need to dump in more money into the car after purchased for sure

better save those cash first

i hv seen alot frens play car until bankrup edi.once d car broke down, it slept in workshop for months due to budget problems

my2cents only

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

bro, how much rm4xxx salary only can afford rm35k budget car?

if rm35k better dun play car 1st as you will need to dump in more money into the car after purchased for sure

better save those cash first

i hv seen alot frens play car until bankrup edi.once d car broke down, it slept in workshop for months due to budget problems

based on ur 3 choices,FTO is out for sure.MRs too small.....if must choose, then celica 1.8 is d choice amongst 3

my2cents only

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
btw FTO oso can la...last year i saw two nice FTO's near SS14 PJ... one is white one another one more nicer is Flat Black color...

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
35k for a sporty car??

if ur buying with 35k cash then the most powerful car i can think of is the cefiro A31 with RB26/RB25 transplanted... then bodypart slowsly convert to skyline :D

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Yup, you may also be lucky to find A31 converted to Skyline for 35k but cash la. No more loan for this car. Anyway, that 35k budget of yours is loan or cash? Why not just go for EG3 or EG6. Not a sports car but looks great and can mod like hell and still within your budget, maybe add another 5k. This car also cash or very high d/p.

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
wah khoo...u bought yr spec C RA edi ah? pergh....
how much it costs u?

haha...belanja me teh tarik enuf + roti canai....at papa rich not mamak shop ya hehe....

hansc

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
KL/WP
Visit site
Ever considered an altezza? 4 doors, exec look and still can get favorable loan amount. There's a lot for sale".

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I’m researching how much everybody J project cost, so other people can expect how much to spend on the future j project. Please list engine and tranny by year and model, ecu, wires, starter, clutch, flywheel, shift cable with box, mounts, axles, cost of modifying the ecu and wires too, and anything else that I missed. Assuming you do the project. Please add in for the traction bar.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience