Getting back your stolen cars

hanjin

Known Member
Jun 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Guys,

With all the car theft going around lately, has anyone managed to find their cars back? It's difficult to rely on the polis as they have more important cases to deal with. Maybe for those who have managed to recover their cars, you could share some of your experiences with us. You may have done someting different from some of us who never saw our cars ever again. :confused:

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

this is not my suggestion la, but some people who believe in this, when they know that its impossible to get their car back from police they use "BOMOH"...how they do it is that they bring their car key to the bomoh and the bomoh start saying stuff, and the result a few days later the car in front of ur house....people say the bomob curse the people who stole the car so that they feel "HOT" or something else following them and they got scared and return back the car....

but how true is this i dunno la, i never try it before

johndoe

Known Member
May 8, 2005
more , about rm36k....u know insurance ppl like to con...

wish9

Known Member
May 13, 2005
Nevada
I dunno What M i Talkin la
but
I have a question in my mind for long time.....

if a car has stolen, all the pretty gadgets, rims, seat were stolen, the car is seriously injured n harmed....do u want ur car back or u want it lost?

Coz...i heard my friend said....no insurance will cover ...right?
if u found ur car with only engine n shield, u need to repair n maintenance, insurance wont bother

izzit true?

johndoe

Known Member
May 8, 2005
wish9 said:
I dunno What M i Talkin la
but
I have a question in my mind for long time.....

if a car has stolen, all the pretty gadgets, rims, seat were stolen, the car is seriously injured n harmed....do u want ur car back or u want it lost?

Coz...i heard my friend said....no insurance will cover ...right?
if u found ur car with only engine n shield, u need to repair n maintenance, insurance wont bother

izzit true?
i dunno bout ur fren, but my fren got this from his insurance company.... just take a look at the brochures of new car sold, for example MYVI 1.3(A) premium version, OTR=RM51300 but is insured up to rm49000. so the figures start from there rm49k minus wat ever depreciation during the years....that's ur car value...

johnsmith

Known Member
Mar 26, 2005
Visit site
you can always over-value your car but not sure if that is worth it...just say the car is value at rm50k but the market value is at rm40k, would the insurance pay you around rm45k to rm50k or the market value which is near to rm40k?

deluxe

Sep 23, 2004
johnsmith said:
you can always over-value your car but not sure if that is worth it...just say the car is value at rm50k but the market value is at rm40k, would the insurance pay you around rm45k to rm50k or the market value which is near to rm40k?

they will pay u the market value even u over insured it.always insured it at market value. \

when my car was stolen last january, i only managed to get back 93% from insured value even though the car was only 3 months old at the time. btw, the JPJ found the car last month during a roadblock.

johndoe

Known Member
May 8, 2005
johnsmith said:
u get back from the depreciation of ur car value...analyse by the insurance counterpart...

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
if the chasis is still there, insurance company will warrant u the cost to assemble it back...my fren kena b4..only left chasis..i think engine also dun have

heefmy

1,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2004
cheras
i had a wira 1.8 sohc....last time.
one day my car get stole, after 2 weeks, my brother's fren see my car nearby my area.i live in taman connaught, see the car at taman midah.
after see the car then my bro see a police car pass by then ask then to go tahan the car.

then police go near by the car not really close la. just half car behind. i think the police takut la. CARI MAKAN CEPAT CEPAT, CARI PENCURI LIKE FUCKING CHUI DOI. then the tievies see the police then straight ram the car n go.

after two weeks the car found at taman midah housing area rear path.

my car crash all over, 4 door, front, rear bump, all light break, seat gone, all speaker, power window switch, spare tyre all gone.......but 4 of my 16" rim is bengkok 1 or 2 but still there.

when i go see my car, fuck better dont give me back....

then claim the insurans la.......after 1 month the car repaired finish.....now like new car

then i replace the sports seat, new rim, tire, tukar engine,put 5 meter there, tinted.
now like sports car lo......

but the car, actually i the call man found it but they cant tow it. after police do inspection only can tow.....the call man said they also have to pay the fucking money to police to make inspection, wat law is that.......i really wan to tui the police....

1 MORE THING I REALLY NOT LIKE THE POLICE ATTITUTE.
WHEN I SPEEDING, THEN KENA BLOCK LO.....OK

THE POLICE SAY U KNOW WAT WRONG WITH U .....THEN I SAID I KNOW LO..,.

THEN POLICE SAID WANT DUIT....OK LO....I SAID 50, THEN HE SAID CANT LA...SPEEDING SUMAN IS 300. BUT MY DAD KNOW SOM POLICE, LET THEM PAY ALSO 80 ONLI.... THEN I SAID I ONLY 50 GIVE, THEN THE POLICE FACE TUKAR ALREADY. THEN I SAID IF 50 U DONT WAN THEN SUMAN LA, I DONT MIND(THAT TIME I ALSO LAN SI A BIT LA). THEN POLIS TAKE ALSO......SHIT AL LAST ALSO WAN MONEY LA......

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK POLIS HERE......TUI NA SING........I REALLY WAN TO TUI THEM NO MATTER , THIS FORUM GOT POLIS OR NOT......

ALWAYS MONEY MONEY .....WHEN I WRITE I ALSO GET ANGRY ALREADY

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey Guy's I would like to know if a D15B engine would fit in a nissan micra k10 ??? And what will i need to do for that conversion if possible!!! I know i can use the GA15, CG13de & SR16vvl , but i would like to know if the honda engine will suffice??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience