need help from all honda sifus here...

mie7

Known Member
Dec 9, 2005
why i cannot use my auto cruise controller on my ej6...when i running at 100km/h, i prees on button, but nothing changing..... speedometer still going down, also try all button there like set, coast, accel...how to use it actually....and how i can check it to make sure its still running or not... help me all sifus here...and one more thing... ej6 have door open indicator at the meter panel or not....coz my car when open door, no light turn on at the meter panel, but open bonet it have ..... :)

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
ej7 don have door open indicator at meter cluster. only imported got. n certain model.

have u try the auto cruise below 100? like 80kmph.. last time i face the same thing oso. cannot engage the auto cruising if wanna set it at 100kmp. but it works on 80kmph.

mie7

Known Member
Dec 9, 2005
oic...thanks mie...i will try at 80 k, so just on the auto cruise or need to press set also...

mie7

Known Member
Dec 9, 2005
cannot la mi, any speed cannot set it..how to check whether its still working or not ha...help me

shfish

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
Just turn the Cruise control to the on button and when u reach the speed you desire depress the set button. If that don't work, then your cruise control has been disconnected or faulty. Its the same system as the one used by Proton on some Wira models. I have the same system but disconnect it after doing my conversion. Find it to be buggy and not stable.

mie7

Known Member
Dec 9, 2005
i have done that, now i think that my system not ok la....corrupted maybe hehehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

Referring to the attached document, please advise what will be the most viable move given that the car is having a mileage of 80k km:
  1. replace the absorbers only
  2. replace the whole assembly and the absorbers
  3. opt out and source for sport absorbers
  4. opt out and source for coilovers disregarding all the stock assembly.
SC has been recommending to change the whole assembly and absorbers at a total cost of RM 1k which I felt that it is not worthwhile. This...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience