Myvi Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
Here the matter is about modding a daily drive car to a turbo charged car..

MING FAI...u friend wan drive his myvi how fast?stock standard can reach 190kmh d.he wan reach 260kmh?izzit possible u think..i drive myvi i know the good and bad.even if u BOT than ur myvi cannot got anywhere wan.its still a myvi and u might be told by ppl being a fool cause no money buy turbocharged car so modify NA engine become turbocharged.

second u dun even do research before posting.

it is true that we are here to exchange knowledge.in order to exhange knowledge u also need to have knowledge which i think u have insufficient.

Last edited:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
YRV 1.3T meybi only can reach 220-240...

after speedcut removed....(not sure with other mods or not)

and i'm pretty sure at that speed the rpm also at it's maximum level..(redline)....

so where did u get another 20km/h without any GB ratio altered??? or revlimit until the enjin turns into dust...:hmmmm:

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
anyway, i know u are telling that he is asking opinion. than i think maybe u should post in the forced induction section. i am writing nicely and never insult anyone. No wonder when u go perodua service center they treat u like that. If u really want to mod a car of course go for halfcut. original engine is not reliable enought to be TC.this is common sense.

Drive MYVI but expect like skyline.mana boleh.fikir la dulu.

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
bro...

pls are just giving their sincere opinion and you're not taking it in..

btw...lastly...there is always no replacement for displacement..

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
pomen GTR:why not. a fully balanced engine can get higher revs. Even an 20 years old engine can rev like 10-12k RPM..it all depends on how u mod it.thanks.

nurburing

Known Member
Feb 21, 2010
Penang
Haha...looks whos the uneducated one...

btw...yea..if u have nuke..let me know...:rofl:
Okay, you want educated version, here you go. You personally own water-methanol injection kit on your car ? Just answer me this, thank you very much :adore:

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

khoo, cut it out lar. I know you own a sportscar, wan to show your skills, come bring ur car for genting sempah for a spin. Leisure drive n share your skills/car mod. Dont post here like goreng char kuih teow. :hmmmm: Ferrari dint win F1 buy telling alot craps or show off they got big power, they perform practically on the circuit

Last edited:

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
anyway, i know u are telling that he is asking opinion. than i think maybe u should post in the forced induction section. i am writing nicely and never insult anyone. No wonder when u go perodua service center they treat u like that. If u really want to mod a car of course go for halfcut. original engine is not reliable enought to be TC.this is common sense.

Drive MYVI but expect like skyline.mana boleh.fikir la dulu.
ok sorry boss..

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Here the matter is about modding a daily drive car to a turbo charged car..

MING FAI...u friend wan drive his myvi how fast?stock standard can reach 190kmh d.he wan reach 260kmh?izzit possible u think..i drive myvi i know the good and bad.even if u BOT than ur myvi cannot got anywhere wan.its still a myvi and u might be told by ppl being a fool cause no money buy turbocharged car so modify NA engine become turbocharged.

second u dun even do research before posting.

it is true that we are here to exchange knowledge.in order to exhange knowledge u also need to have knowledge which i think u have insufficient.
yes, i agree wid SE86, a myvi is a myvi, no point mod it with BOT.....
pls do some research 1st, surf the website for BOT wshops such as DPro, speeworks, bla bla bla....
if u cant find those answers then u may ask some questions here....
got even ppl ask how to change spark plugs.....summore call themselves car enthusiasts....

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
Khoo198 BLANk and DJ
i juz wan a good opinion and the best way to the car on the road in a good manner way...
BTW maybe we are too over for zha kawing each and other... hope u can stop and be friend.. ok...
Sorry For The Rude......

Last edited:

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
yes, i agree wid SE86, a myvi is a myvi, no point mod it with BOT.....
pls do some research 1st, surf the website for BOT wshops such as DPro, speeworks, bla bla bla....
if u cant find those answers then u may ask some questions here....
got even ppl ask how to change spark plugs.....summore call themselves car enthusiasts....
that day i go few shops and ask already... those mech ask us to do on bolt some ask us to add on supercharg... the mech tell us depens on luck if u take the YRV engine no problem but dont mean the problem wont apper 1 or 2 month or longer...

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
pomen GTR:why not. a fully balanced engine can get higher revs. Even an 20 years old engine can rev like 10-12k RPM..it all depends on how u mod it.thanks.
yup...almost forgot....but sure need a heck lots of money/better parts to tune an engine at such level......

-but if stock turbocharged engine....chance might be somehow around 50:50??? (between glory and defeat) :slug:

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
Guys.. stick to the topic.

Anymore nonsensical flaming will result in the closure of this thread. Be mature in your postings please.

Thanks.

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
Okay, you want educated version, here you go. You personally own water-methanol injection kit on your car ? Just answer me this, thank you very much :adore:

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

khoo, cut it out lar. I know you own a sportscar, wan to show your skills, come bring ur car for genting sempah for a spin. Leisure drive n share your skills/car mod. Dont post here like goreng char kuih teow. :hmmmm: Ferrari dint win F1 buy telling alot craps or show off they got big power, they perform practically on the circuit
i do agree that the methyl alcohol/methanol injection system is a good technology. Basically cooler air provides more dense charge (more O2 per cubic ft)
and it will also give the sensation of increasing the petrol octane level.

but tuning is a hassle. There will be no fail-safe plan.If the spray injector sangkut?and then the intake heat rises...ECU couldnt adapt to the tuning for high octane run? timing will retard like crazy...

When u are boosting and suddenly the supply runs out..the tendency of going kaboom is high...
our cars are not like having volkswagon's ecu that will discharge boost once it detects super delayed timing and pre-detonation.

and to answer your question...i have a methanol kit in my car. DIY..just for aid...not primary...50%/50% mixture and ya...my car is turbocharge..FYI

in this case we are just recommending a FEASIBLE solution to Mingfai's friend...not in general...to be specific..adding turbo to K3ve

so....back to the topic...

--End of story--

you can say whatever shit u want...
nothing to do with me...

just in case you couldn't read

Last edited:

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
wah...thats why i kept sneezing non stop today....

MingFai:
bro...i need to mentioned that i didn't insulted or assaulting you at all...im just weird and curious with u action since this is a open public...why don't just discuss it openly and why you get angry???

is it you be shamed into anger???

DanzEterna:
eh...im not sifu ya...so don't put me on to the table...

DJgErM:
yup...

and u are the real sifu...hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.