Myvi Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
that day i go few shops and ask already... those mech ask us to do on bolt some ask us to add on supercharg... the mech tell us depens on luck if u take the YRV engine no problem but dont mean the problem wont apper 1 or 2 month or longer...
they want money ma....so they tell u to do this do that...when kong & claim warranty, all buat x tau....so my suggestion is just keep your car as n/a....no point having BOT but give u ciput hp only...unless u wanna convert to YRV turbo, then its a whole different story.......

sometimes i c some myvi's (just came out from DPro) kepish here kepish there (u can c whether its a turbo engine or BOT)....but the speed like normal car only....i think my kancil also faster then them :thefinger:

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
ok...
now u all said turbo need very tick pocket then can mantaince..
so now if N/A
now the car totaly stock...
what should he mod 1st...
no zha kawing already ar...
i wan very sincere opinion...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
MingFai:
Hi bro, I'm not trying to side anyone here but I know u got frustrated cuz u didn't like it for being zha. But I think BLANk was only kidding and what he said I think it was not really insulting you or blasted you with any abusive words la. Calm down bro. In this world, there are all sorts of people and I have experienced worse ones seriously but I just ignored it.

U just take whatever advise that u think useful, if those that you think are nonsense then you can just ignore certain parts of it la...don't get yourself work up. Is a public forum. All sorts of comments will come in.

Anyway, I think they are right, myvi is still a myvi. Is just not suitable to be mod or trying to transform it into a sports car or etcs. The chassis is not suitable. Very light car and a lot have commented before that the whole car is not really steady on high speed due to its lightweight body.

Might as well save some money to buy a better car or dream car. Maybe some slight mods on your friends myvi okay la...spend a bit and gain some knowledge. But dun throw so much money on a myvi la...not worth it.

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
wah...thats why i kept sneezing non stop today....
DanzEterna:
eh...im not sifu ya...so don't put me on to the table...

DJgErM:
yup...

and u are the real sifu...hehe
Boss...i am just a rookie..just sharing the knowledge here...just some people dun see it that way..its okay..i dun mind...life goes on...still kepish~ kepish~ :rofl:

just someone that don't leave in life but live in forum..so dependently..

yea blank bro,

ur yup was refering to?

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

there is nothing wrong tuning/modding a MYvi..

but we just sincerely tell you that its not worth it nia..comparing the ratio over the $ paid and the power u get...

and also...no replacement for displacement...live with it...

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

ok...
so now if N/A
raise compression..PnP...better filter element...exhaust....remap ECU (its possible..tried b4 quite good response...in fact can be better compared to piggybacks..)

usually our ECU processing speed is about 50++mhz....for emanage i think bout 25 only..keke

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
ok...
so now if N/A
1.change your spark plugs to NGK racing
2. plug cable
3. CAI - Cold air intake
4. tuned lenght 4-2-1 extractor, or just get the whole exhaust system from speedworks
5. open pod air filter
6. RSM, SAFC....
7. lightened/adjustable cam pulley
8. port & polish, engine balancing, blueprinting.
9. can kacuk your gbox (with 4age i think) if u using manual.

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
fuh...this thread manyak bau ikan...

his fren's myvi,pm fone no. la,chat via sms la...

MingFai kor kor...seems like u got many udang disebalik mee wo...:biggrin:
but forget it ...

To:Khoo198 BLANk and DJ

i juz wan a good opinion and the best way to the car on the road in a good manner way...
BTW maybe we are too over for zha kawing each and other... hope u can stop and be friend.. ok...
Sorry For The Rude......
Ok?

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
khoo, cut it out lar. I know you own a sportscar, wan to show your skills, come bring ur car for genting sempah for a spin. Leisure drive n share your skills/car mod. Dont post here like goreng char kuih teow. :hmmmm: Ferrari dint win F1 buy telling alot craps or show off they got big power, they perform practically on the circuit
old crap shit junk lar~bro....=) press oso wont go 1....how to spin leyh??=)

Last edited:

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
Boss...i am just a rookie..just sharing the knowledge here...just some people dun see it that way..its okay..i dun mind...life goes on...still kepish~ kepish~ :rofl:

just someone that don't leave in life but live in forum..so dependently..

yea blank bro,

ur yup was refering to?

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

there is nothing wrong tuning/modding a MYvi..

but we just sincerely tell you that its not worth it nia..comparing the ratio over the $ paid and the power u get...

and also...no replacement for displacement...live with it...

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

raise compression..PnP...better filter element...exhaust....remap ECU (its possible..tried b4 quite good response...in fact can be better compared to piggybacks..)

usually our ECU processing speed is about 50++mhz....for emanage i think bout 25 only..keke
stop stop!!! i know what is piggybacks and standalone...
what is 50++mhz ?

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

1.change your spark plugs to NGK racing
2. plug cable
3. CAI - Cold air intake
4. tuned lenght 4-2-1 extractor, or just get the whole exhaust system from speedworks
5. open pod air filter
6. RSM, SAFC....
7. lightened/adjustable cam pulley
8. port & polish, engine balancing, blueprinting.
9. can kacuk your gbox (with 4age i think) if u using manual.
Bro
the costing for
1)
2)
3)
4)
7)
each price pls tq tq :adore:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
MingFai...i think u should contact Romen. he's a member here and he drives a supercharged Myvi. he raced at the sepang open circuit day and he was fast. AND stable. i dun personally know him but i saw his on board camera. we should stop the fighting. all oso car lover here. all oso got different way of playing the game mah :biggrin: me? i prefer taking the 707 bus cos they the fastest between melaka and Johor hahahha

lonelylilpig

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2006
Don't care bout that fella, other side saw him kena taluk cukup cukup. Some even suggested start a tread : " Your car know how " by bro Nurburing.

Just remember an aid is still an aid, its can't be replace to use as a main part. Then how come turbo engine users stick on with the conventional way , heat exchange method but not this new method ? No drop in air pressure , no air restriction , just an injector for the mist to be mix with intake air....:idea:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
talking about N/A mods meyvee...

i've seen perodua rally team in action using 2 meyvee with differents setup...

1) with bonnet scoops and running 4wd turbo with anti-lag (supposed to be 1.3 turbo)

2) no bonnet scoops only cooling vents...also running 4wd system...but the engine sounds to more likely to be a N/A 1.6

-any idea where's that n.a engine came from??? daihatsu storia X4??? :hmmmm:

lonelylilpig

500 RPM
Feb 26, 2006
talking about N/A mods meyvee...

i've seen perodua rally team in action using 2 meyvee with differents setup...

1) with bonnet scoops and running 4wd turbo with anti-lag (supposed to be 1.3 turbo)

2) no bonnet scoops only cooling vents...also running 4wd system...but the engine sounds to more likely to be a N/A 1.6

-any idea where's that n.a engine came from??? daihatsu storia X4??? :hmmmm:
B4 this i quite like to hang out at Perodua M5 Rally team base. Know quite afew ppl there. Whats under the hood i'm not really sure but 1 thing i'm sure is they said their engine i totally manage the Aussies . K3s on Myvi , EJs on Viva . No more M5 Rally team lo, change ownership edy ....... :banghead::banghead::banghead:

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:09 AM ----------

Lol im guessing that would be me, haha. :proud:

Yalar , wat u said is true wat. If so darn good just write your own book and i would happy to buy it.Ppl discussing here want to be ego pulak. If he/she say something wrong can just ignore it wut. If he's a pro, there's no point to fight with amateurs !!! :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

dear all modification enthusiast,

This is to share some of the experience I've come across after selling so many units of Walbro GSS342 fuel pumps. Yes, we even took out to see the internal guts of the pump. I am talking about original walbro pumps and not those fake pumps with plastic gears.

Walbro are great pumps for modified cars. As they are able to provide 255lph of fuel to the engine provided enough current is supplied to the pump. Not just that, it can support high pressure...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience