Myvi Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
DD05:
About myvi buy and upgrade thing..we talk during TT la...I don't want TR to "Lan chuo" even though I have lots of things I wanna say too but will be OOT.

Cheers~ :beer:
okok sure.. no problem

SE86

Known Member
Nov 21, 2005
DD 05 ur gab absorbers still got or not?i wan use it once i BOT my myvi..for better handling..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
SE86:
Get new sets la :rofl:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
Ming Fai - We as moderators aren't here to look after forumers like in daycare centres.. When something goes out of hand, it is our job and initiative to stop anything from getting worse like public flaming or keyboard warrior-ism. you have to keep in mind that this is a public forum and yes...you are entitled to your own opinions. be reminded to give constructive comments, helpful tips that you think may contribute to the forum. Ego, Balls or "Who knows who" kind of attitude is not appreciated here.

We are an Automotive Enthusiast Community whereby we share experience, knowledge and contacts as well as meet ups for yum cha. If you are being reminded or being warned of misbehaving, surely you might have said something that could have offended someone and started a public flaming. I strongly suggest you to tone down some of your comments as you may not know some of the forumers here that you are offending.

Last edited:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
DD 05 ur gab absorbers still got or not?i wan use it once i BOT my myvi..for better handling..
Dun forget install a huge GT wing for more downforce wei~~ or Subaru 1 oso can:biggrin:.....but dun tiong me ar after BOT!:biggrin:

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
whatever.. if u all fourmers wan busuk my name go on..
use to it already...
day care center.... did u care what my feeling?
always blame by ppl i had a myvi....
i dun like myvi... coz myvi is not design for racing okay... stop this thread now
pls close thread tq!~!!
close it tq tq...

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
MF:ask the one who tell you that i ban nurburing.link was pasted and obviously you don't even care to read hence you start to ask me here.

spend some of your time to read,it's good for you & ppl around you.

thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

what would be your choice?an original but used and old bucket seat, or brand new thailand or taiwan made replica bucket seat. will the used original seat be good after refurbished, or straight away use brand new ones, but not original. please give comments, thanks!!!:wavey:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience