My Snail Rebuild Integra DB8

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Icic. Ok bro. If you need it, let me know. He quoted me RM30 for the decals and RM5 for postage. I can negotiate the price if there are more orders. Only 2 I doubt he will layan la. Hehe.

Last edited:

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Here is how the sticker would look like. Not original but looks good enough to me.

Attachments

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
I am actually gonna collect mine this Saturday. Where is your location bro? If you want I can collect it for you and send it to you. Right now I already have ordered 2 at RM30 each. If you want, confirm by tonight, so I can tell him to do it for you as well.

rexer689

1,000 RPM
Oct 7, 2005
bro, my location at Taman Megah, SS24/2, yeah, i want it, been searching for quite sometime. i'll pm you my contact number bro. thanks in advance!

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Pm replied rexer.

Anyone else?? Hoping to order more to get better price.

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Pm'ed bro.

Anyone else? I think last call will be tomorrow evening. Just to ensure that guy has enough time to do the decal in time before Saturday. Pm me for my contact details.

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

Oh ya, I hope I am not violating any zth rules by promoting the decals here. I'm not selling. Just helping other Integra owners. If I am, please let me know. I'll stop it immediately. Lol

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
I have not been able to know the top speed of my car from the day I got this car. I tried top speed and it will always go more than my speedometer whuch is 190km/h. Got sick of it, so I wanted to get a RSM by Apexi. It is quite expensive IMO. About RM500 for a used unit?? Too deep for my pocket.

But now, I got a Pivot Speed Meter V instead. Oh yes, this was my Valentine gift from my girlfriend. So, this is not another impulsive purchase like I always do. It was more like a surprise except that I had to drive my car with the Speed Meter in the box to the shop to get it installed.

Anyway, it serves the main purpose. Know my top speed. I have tried it already but with my girlfriend in the car. Next, i will try it when I am alone. I am happy with it. Plus it has the 100m, 200m, 300m and 400m timing which I have yet to try. It also has this G-Power feature which I don't quite understand. The only downside is that it is not able to time your 0-100km/h. Other than that, this gadget is pretty cool.

Pics coming up soon. Have been really busy with work lately. Will keep y'all posted.

And another small addition. Will write more about it later on.

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Due to the work load, I wasn't even able to give my ride it's weekly "bath" for 3 weeks until last Saturday. Not pro shots but I think even with this cheap handphone camera and amateur photographer, you can still see the state my ride was.

Some itchy hands just had to play with the water on my car after rain

Here's is another

Brake dust, mud...

Close up

Result of rallying

The other side, need mudflaps urgently

Side mirrors not spared

Another itchy hand

My muffler is supposed to be chrome, now looks like it's painted with mud

The dirtiest part of my car, the rear - bonnet and bumper (close up)

Dirty R spoiler??? Lol...

Wheels again

Front bumper lip

Side step

Side step close up

Honestly, I have never left my car this dirty ever since I got it. As a matter of fact, none of my cars. It's a pity that I had to drive around for sometime in this condition.

I had to do something. This is not a detailing post but just my effort to save my car from further humiliation. It took me nearly 3 hours to just wash and wipe dry the car. I had to be careful as I didn't want any scratches that can damage the paint. Still new paint, remember? Hehe. But still 3 hours just for wash and dry is way too long. That's why I strongly suggest you guys to get the ONR products from our ZTH detailing guys. I am also into serious consideration of getting those now. But I wonder if the ONR can help save time with a car this dirty.

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

I told about a small addition to my ride. Well, previously my car was like this:

and

Now, can you spot the differences?

and

Easy right?

Yes, its the Integra Type R decal at the sides. Just felt that my car was too plain, needed more colours. So, I decided to go for it.

Yeah, yeah!! I know!! Mine is not even a Type R. Then why should I use the Type R decal. I bet some of you are asking this. Well, for me, just for fun.

But hey, at least I think I'm still better of than this:

Don't you think so? Lol

Anyway, here are more pics after the wash and the addition of the decal.

Front view:

Driver's side:

Sweet...

The rear decal:

Now, I regret painting this red:

Passenger's side

Whoohoo!!

Other shots:

Any of you tried sticking decal? It was not easy for me. First the marking to get the correct placement. Then, you had to make sure that both sides are the same. You also need to be careful not to let any air be trapped or else you'll have a bubble. Luckily, my girlfriend came into rescue. My hands are not meant to be tender and loving with these decals. I would have probably screwed everything up. Thanks to my girlfriend, I now have these decals placed properly on my ride. It's best to leave some things to the girls to do it.

Glad to know that rexer and pwhyze have got their decals yesterday. Good luck in sticking them. Hope to see some pics soon. Cheers!!

That's it for now. I forgot to snap pics of the Speed Meter V. Next time ZTH.

Last edited:

pwhyze

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Yup, thanks for the decals man..I'm not sticking mine anytime soon though, waiting for the funds to paint the damn car first..lol

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Ok bro. What colour you thinking off?

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Now it's CW is it? Dark grey or black would be good too.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Would like to convert my old vitara (92' model) to turbo engine.
Need helps on type of turbo engine than can be transplant with minimum mod on engine mounting. Any experience?

Used to saw a 2 door Vitara with a big IC in front. Don't no what type of engine...CA18det,....AE86,....????
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience