Top Overhaul /rebuild Engine

Blowerz

Known Member
May 11, 2005
KAJANG
guys.I need y helps

My current 1.6 non-vtec engine already'makan minyak' .When i just started the engine in the morning and let it idle for a while.all black carbon will spread up mix up with vapourize water to the floor.If i accelerate more..more black thing will came out from exhaust tail.
So i just waana know roughly How much will it cost to make it healty back and reccomend me a reputable W/shop to do that]
Thank alot.

Blowerz

Known Member
May 11, 2005
KAJANG
edy7311 said:
..just try decarbonizing ur engine! pls login in, http://www.mhccgroup.com/
Thanks for your suggestion..
But regarding to the info. Mr. proffesor will work to clean up internal combustion chamber and its linked part from carbon deposit.IT would not stop lubricant oil from getting in combustion chmber thru leaking piston ring(Gap between piston wall side and block bore.
so anybody else can help.

Oderf

1,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
KL
www.zerotohundred.com
blowerz, r u willing to come to salak tinggi ? top overhaul can be done within 1 day.....but might be dragged till the next morning....labour cost is relatively cheaper...much cheaper...for the parts it will depend on urself...pm me for details if interested

EG8

2,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
KL
www.surfer-girl.com
Blowerz said:
guys.I need y helps

My current 1.6 non-vtec engine already'makan minyak' .When i just started the engine in the morning and let it idle for a while.all black carbon will spread up mix up with vapourize water to the floor.If i accelerate more..more black thing will came out from exhaust tail.
So i just waana know roughly How much will it cost to make it healty back and reccomend me a reputable W/shop to do that]
Thank alot.
Blowerz

If you are around pj/subang/shah alam/klang i suggest you to go to Autochild.They are located in Glenmarie area

www.autochild.com

Pricey,but they know what they are doing.

Blowerz

Known Member
May 11, 2005
KAJANG
Thanks guys for your replies.i appreciate that suggestion.

I,ve already done overhauled last week at wangsa maju area.it cost me below 1 k and now in 'running -in' mode till 1 K on mileage he..he...:confused_smile:
Now just clocked to 250 only .Workshop mechanic said must run under 80 km/h :confused_smile: :angry_smile: