my BOT gen2

ajaxmd

Known Member
Oct 31, 2006
temp ok.very 2week go back penang.normal day using f.hill go to work.

about oil supply@water supply ur mechanic know where to tap.

davidv00

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2006
Selangor
ajaxmd, does u change to semi racing clutch, my info tells me boosting 0.4+ bars stock clutch and gearbox should be ok right?

flat_tyre

Known Member
Dec 24, 2006
David,
No problem, we here to learn.

If we don know, we just say we don know or better yet, just keep our big mouth shut.

I don claim I know every damn thing about engine and car, sometimes I learn something new from other members and sometimes I make mistakes too.

Azri & ajax,
The block and head is Proton 1.6 SOHC. The above picture is a moded BOT (owner had too much Turbo Gs, damaged his brain and then went mad)

Look closely, the sub-injectors were not hooked-up.

THis pic below is the same BOT engine (before the owner went mad)

Actually it was a Turbo kit developed by EON Motorsports waaaay back in the '90s.

Maybe should start a seperate thread. Seems to be going out of topic here.
this is the second time i see a G92P using that 'proton turbo' extrator... i heard that proton used to have a BOT kit for proton's car...

xavier

Known Member
Oct 23, 2005
Hello Fren,

Actually max km/h is pointless.

1.3GL Wira can also 200km/h or 1.6 Wira XLi can do 240km/h. But it takes forever to reach that speed and need very very long stretch of road to do it.

The correct benchmark for engine performance should be, how many seconds to reach 100km/h from standstill. (The most ideal benchmark of course would be 0~400m ets)

And whenever someone ask how many km/h max a particular car can do, it reflects their shallowness in car modding.
Sorry, just had to add in lar. If you're referring to stock engine>>>

1.3GL Wira 200km/h???! 1.6xli 240km/h???! Bruder, your car got extra engine issit? Come on la. Nak tipu siapa ni??? On the contrary, I think your remarks a bit shallow la. :hmmmm:

To achieve that, you surely need to consider the aerodynamics, the power of the engine the wind resistance... etc... Don't la tembak chin chai and say a 1.3GL assuming stock lar can go 200km/h!

Later for all we know you'll be saying that a stock 660cc Kancil can go 150km/h??? I'd love to see you do that! Kakakaa!

Alamak! :rofl:

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
Later for all we know you'll be saying that a stock 660cc Kancil can go 150km/h??? I'd love to see you do that! Kakakaa!
Alamak! :rofl:
for all the rest i dunno but stock 660cc kancil can go up to 140kmh i can testify that. I still can remmeber very cleary that time i was still in Sec5, fren dad bought him kancil. after change to open pod air filter, we hit to highway and did it. 140kmh is all that meter can show so dunno can reach 150kmh or not. but of course la.. u need long stretch to reach that. whahahahaha

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
1.3GL Wira 200km/h?

1.6xli 240km/h?

660cc Kancil 150km/h?
If you drive any of the above cars and you can't achieve those speeds, then something might be wrong with your engine or car. Better check it out.

Anyway, it takes very long time and long strect of road to reach those speeds
(the speedo neddle crawls like a snail :slug: )

PS : I've owned 2 of the above cars before and have touched those speeds, but it takes so long to reach that speed, I almost fell asleep and my right leg got cramped from pressing the accelerator pedal to the max for too long :P.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I`m a mechanic myself. but this Renault Kangoo is givin me headache! Cold start,ok! But when it has done 5 to 10km, it will suddenly dies off! I had top-overhaul the engine, T.belt replaced, coil replaced,CPU re-set,battery replaced. The temp. gauge shows fine at optimum. At times it will jerks when accelerate. An original fuel pump was also placed. pls help.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience