Oct 31, 2006
new update

Before

After

Last edited:

ajaxmd

Known Member
Oct 31, 2006
need buyer for my turbo kit.coz want to upgrade bigger turbo.

DeOngster

500 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
how much you selling you tubo kit? with tubo and afr? whats the reliability of the car? any problems since u bolt on? please do let me know... cheers

ajaxmd

Known Member
Oct 31, 2006
ajaxmd, when was the date of first and 2nd dyno been done?
1st date BOT dyno tune is 04.06.2007 same date with my first posting.
2nd date dyno tune is last saturday 19.05.2007 and post it.

ethanphoon592

Known Member
May 11, 2005
Petaling Jaya
ajax,

Now your 2nd dyno of the after chart looks more like a turbocharged characteristics already.. especially the torque curve..just look at the low end torque you manage to counter. And i noticed you've lowered your fpr..see, who says boosting the pressure is always a good thing..in fact boosting it so up will only kill your injector duty cycle. Good stuff..

ajaxmd

Known Member
Oct 31, 2006
ajax,

Now your 2nd dyno of the after chart looks more like a turbocharged characteristics already.. especially the torque curve..just look at the low end torque you manage to counter. And i noticed you've lowered your fpr..see, who says boosting the pressure is always a good thing..in fact boosting it so up will only kill your injector duty cycle. Good stuff..
I change the stock injector to a bigger cc injector.boosting my fpr make more carbon n reach in fuel.

kenken

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2005
Ipoh
mr ajax, may i know whether u use a wastegate or anything? howd do u regulate your boost pressure? if im not mistaken gen2 uses a map sensor, at 0.3bar of boost doesnt the map sensor reaches its limit?

ajaxmd

Known Member
Oct 31, 2006
na map sensor can collect data until 1 bar
turbo map sensor can collect data until 3 bar

stated in siemens map sensor.

ajaxmd

Known Member
Oct 31, 2006
yup ur right.

just came back from kedah.fuel same as std gen2.power marvelos.no need to shift gear when up hill at kuala kangsar.just using 5th gear all the way.only stop for pay tol.

temp ok.
oil ok.
tebo kit ok.

kenken

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2005
Ipoh
oh...i thought map sensors (NA cars) are only good for bossting up to 0.3bar. 1bar is enough already..haha.. mind to show me your specs? erm..pm me also can..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There’s no doubt about it, The Jungle Book is one of those stories that is just simply timeless. It has everything you could possibly want: lovable characters, singable songs, and a dancing primate. But who knew that a bunch of jungle animals and a man-cub named Mowgli would teach us so many life lessons? Not us. But lessons we did learn. Ones like these:

A 3 door...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience