mods on Accord CF4

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
4k sebab i changed two brand new original upper arm almost 800 d, then fully serviced my four batang tein flex, replaced all bushes including front and rear, absorber link , tie rod end, anti roll bar bush, everything change d.. like that ma 4k lo.. thats what we call suspension system overhaul:proud:.. and also wallet overhaul... :banghead:

poor white knight.. your owner abandon you after he lenjan you for a few years... kesian... hehehehehe :p

bro sato, give me the size of your rims, tyre size and also brand..

---------- Post added at 08:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 AM ----------

bro sato ah.. is it the rear left fender ???
My rims size ar...17x7 114.5 offset +43 4 lugs

Tyre size 215/45/ brand yoko S drive ~

Not really juz hit rear left side la....it hits both end and also sometimes front ! Last time when i use Bridgestone My01....no problem at all....

I juz wonder....can i ask the tyre shop to set some camber ar ? Without adjusting the height of the shox ? So if degree of V more....the less chance it hits the fender rite ?

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
Guys,

Now Exceptional Auto Parts had move to S. Alam...somewhere along Jalan Pendidik Glenmarie.

At least no need to go to LHS fro now on. Jauh beb!!

bulet

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2006
Cheras
Guys,

Now Exceptional Auto Parts had move to S. Alam...somewhere along Jalan Pendidik Glenmarie.

At least no need to go to LHS fro now on. Jauh beb!!
both jauh for me hehehe........

today petang selisih with abang kucing77 at tmn connaught...tersengih sengih...lama tak jumpa. then saw abang fairy with beutiful white torrord (sorry forgot ur car name) infront of PGA camp, he look at me suspiciosly..when i tegur him..he buat donno jek ...ceit

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
mine shaking too....brapa harga?abang dollah pernah tukar kan?

aik...same with mine also...rear left kena sangat. this raya holiday going back kelantan using CL1 stended rims hehehe
i remember they were not too expensive.. the front one and right one is about seratus dua ratus lebih... but the rear is a bit more expensive and the 1 on the left with oil inside is about 500...
My rims size ar...17x7 114.5 offset +43 4 lugs

Tyre size 215/45/ brand yoko S drive ~

Not really juz hit rear left side la....it hits both end and also sometimes front ! Last time when i use Bridgestone My01....no problem at all....

I juz wonder....can i ask the tyre shop to set some camber ar ? Without adjusting the height of the shox ? So if degree of V more....the less chance it hits the fender rite ?
hahaha.. itu akibatnya pakai yoko tyres and lowered with +43 offset rims... i'm using 215/17/45 eagle f1, +42 rims and car lowered till half finger gap front and back.. the only 1 kacau was the rear left 1.. send it to your trusted mardgard lou and have him bend the insdes a little for you.. if u have euro arch lips then a balde will do the job... same for the front , but its a little trickier, once the sides a clear then you have to install the pisang back properly, if not tyre kena pisang the pisang very pain ooooo... hehe.. good luck bro :)
both jauh for me hehehe........

today petang selisih with abang kucing77 at tmn connaught...tersengih sengih...lama tak jumpa. then saw abang fairy with beutiful white torrord (sorry forgot ur car name) infront of PGA camp, he look at me suspiciosly..when i tegur him..he buat donno jek ...ceit
abang sayang bulet... mana i buat duno:confused:, i tak perasan :hmmmm:... but at that time i memang tengah banyak fikir.. sorry la bang, jgn marah:adore::adore:.. nanti adik fairy jumpa abang i belanja abang ok :adore::adore::adore::adore::) jangan marah ye... sorry ye...

bulet

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2006
Cheras
i remember they were not too expensive.. the front one and right one is about seratus dua ratus lebih... but the rear is a bit more expensive and the 1 on the left with oil inside is about 500...
the right one?..beside battery ke?my mounting on left side (near to ABS) sometimes shaking like hell.....

hahaha.. itu akibatnya pakai yoko tyres and lowered with +43 offset rims... i'm using 215/17/45 eagle f1, +42 rims and car lowered till half finger gap front and back.. the only 1 kacau was the rear left 1.. send it to your trusted mardgard lou and have him bend the insdes a little for you.. if u have euro arch lips then a balde will do the job... same for the front , but its a little trickier, once the sides a clear then you have to install the pisang back properly, if not tyre kena pisang the pisang very pain ooooo... hehe.. good luck bro :)
mine also 215/45/17 n +43 offset with falken tyres.....had tried to bengkok the rear fender but the problem is on the screw place between rear bumper n fender. that 1 cannot bengkok rite...tried also using spring damper, kurang la sket tyre kene body.....with the very low budget, what would u suggest to setel the prob?

abang sayang bulet... mana i buat duno:confused:, i tak perasan :hmmmm:... but at that time i memang tengah banyak fikir.. sorry la bang, jgn marah:adore::adore:.. nanti adik fairy jumpa abang i belanja abang ok :adore::adore::adore::adore::) jangan marah ye... sorry ye...
hahah..no hal lah. saja seronok nampak kawan at my place...what were u doing there?

btw, ur car really cun lah:listen:

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
price is exceptional oso la :)

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

update... kedai midon in TTDI jaya... CF4 full car inside out pearl white RM2500

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
price is exceptional oso la :)

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

update... kedai midon in TTDI jaya... CF4 full car inside out pearl white RM2500
Oii....dun understand la....what CF4 full car RM2500 ??? car model ar ?:stupid:

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
hehe.... sori... this is for car repainting service. the info was intended for edddial since he is in the midst of pearl whiting his CF4 that is soon to be a CF4K

John.

Aug 5, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
2.5k for pearl white? super duper deal. my car is still in paint shop for taffeta white costing me more than 3k :( but kansai paint la.

anyway whats cf4k? sorry newbie here.

hehe.... sori... this is for car repainting service. the info was intended for edddial since he is in the midst of pearl whiting his CF4 that is soon to be a CF4K

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Icic.....ok..

I will be going to change the color also. But i'm still undecided la....whether to paint the inside also ! Scared once they open up everything, it might get loosen or broken bits of here and there....later ride become very annoyed with the sounds of loosen parts !

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
2.5k for pearl white? super duper deal. my car is still in paint shop for taffeta white costing me more than 3k :( but kansai paint la.

anyway whats cf4k? sorry newbie here.
cf4 kacuk....... or cf4 converted.....

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
the right one?..beside battery ke?my mounting on left side (near to ABS) sometimes shaking like hell.....

mine also 215/45/17 n +43 offset with falken tyres.....had tried to bengkok the rear fender but the problem is on the screw place between rear bumper n fender. that 1 cannot bengkok rite...tried also using spring damper, kurang la sket tyre kene body.....with the very low budget, what would u suggest to setel the prob?

hahah..no hal lah. saja seronok nampak kawan at my place...what were u doing there?

btw, ur car really cun lah:listen:
abang bulet :love:
the mounting next to abs is the expensive 1, dalam got minyak 1, just see whether got pecah or not.. if pecah you will see minyak inside..

the raba raba of tyre and body can settle with 20ringgit, send the car to my body shop at gombak, he will know what to do :) but you must allow him to raba raba your car.. hehe

i used to go there almost everyday for six years, sebab my ex gf stays there, i still go there to see my hairstylist .. hehe.. that day baru lepas potong rambut...

my car cun ah?? hehehe:burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout::rofl::rofl: thank you thank you...
Icic.....ok..

I will be going to change the color also. But i'm still undecided la....whether to paint the inside also ! Scared once they open up everything, it might get loosen or broken bits of here and there....later ride become very annoyed with the sounds of loosen parts !
bro sato:wavey: biasa lah, after spray painting you will also find broken clips or missing clips... small small problem only.. the clips can buy back 1 ma... spray painting is like girls, at first when you first know them they are nice and quiet, after you LOOSEN them wahhhhhhhhhh.. banyak bising ohhhhhh.. so what happens is we make them bising while vtecking them, after that memang senyap and good girl.. hehehe

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yesterday evening, Volkswagen Passengers Cars Malaysia (VPCM), a subsidiary of Volkswagen Group Malaysia (VGM), launched the all-new Volkswagen CC at the Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre (KLPAC). The CC touts to carry an evolutionary design, with better dynamic performance, handling, innovative driver assist innovations and uncompromised active and passive safety...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience