mods on Accord CF4

5efte

1,000 RPM
May 6, 2005
At my house
not that devilish figure la... lower la of kos... and i gave the guy the mugen strut bar because my rims are dented (not sure which ones but more than one la) and then to cover for repairs if any... CL7RRRR ka... i want a car that can run sans probleme using RON95 :)

sato... ur rims kot... they don't match ur car too well. u can exceptionally raise the car's rear la... kasi jongket like scorpion

barang2 spare mau sedekah in exchange for some kapala agung
1. spoon replacement side mirrors (convex, blue) brand new in box. never used before
2. tanabe underbrace
3. TEIN EDFC with one button missing
4. fobs united arrows... eh these rims aren't mine but i don't mind receiving the money hehe
5. euro R power window switches (not sure which ones or which one right or left, front or rear)

that's all kot

so when is the EGM? i want to join as observer can ah? not even a honda owner now :( errr any EG6 want to jual? anyone?
Bapak mentua tak bising ke barang kereta byk???
sedekah in exchange for some kapala agung then kepala agung sedekah at surau for majlis berbuka puasa or murray:proud:

Last edited:

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Aiyo...what a pity..

President should give each member a small gift from the car ma...hehehee....

Pity the Mugen strut goes with the car ~

5efte

1,000 RPM
May 6, 2005
At my house
amdfaisal....how much la u sold it?? apa barang2 spare untuk sedekah sempena bulan yang mulia ini?

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

calling for egm.....new president election....
President still refuse to letak jawatan wat....

kitzmet

Known Member
Jun 20, 2008
small2 barang close one eye only la...

kepala agung can contribute to my house warming kenduri punya box la :)
allooo bro faisal...sorry laa at d time u called me ..im in d middle of driving...
so how? suda setel ka?

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
small car... myvi only la... jazz to overpriced and smaller than myvi oso. my budget was like 50k only for the small car. Jazz was one of the option... but between a 2003/2004 jazz and a 2009 myvi... i picked the latter la.

no need coup d'etat la... president post vacant now hehe... as if the post existed before har har har

kitzmet... thanks. i told the guy to restart the engine. he did it twice and the EPS problem was solved. eh... where is this EPS module located ah?

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
best... for the time being... the deal with our customer not finalized yet... if yes maybe can belanja them buka puasa and i can eat syiok2 at the same time...

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
My office staff got his car stolen yesterday ! Hehehee...

78' toyota starlet still so high demand ar ? Hahahaa....but today police found it !

The thief took the tyres, changed them all to botak tyres....and took the battery !

Weird.....

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Guys, wanna ask ar

Engine mounting for CF4 same as CL1 ? How much would i expect if i wanna change ar ? Engine now shakes la....

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
4k??? bro danny spent 1k+ to change bushes,... car feels like new again,...

err,... the vtec engine use ron95??? aiyo,... f20b and h22a spec i think say at least use ron99, but malaysia tarak,... so better if guna 97,... can add in some naftalena balls (ubat lipas, bulat bulat one) if you want.

f20b triptronic also can become super power if you modd kaw kaw,... this engine is made to rev,.... prannnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggg,...

siput = turbo :listen:
4k sebab i changed two brand new original upper arm almost 800 d, then fully serviced my four batang tein flex, replaced all bushes including front and rear, absorber link , tie rod end, anti roll bar bush, everything change d.. like that ma 4k lo.. thats what we call suspension system overhaul:proud:.. and also wallet overhaul... :banghead:

last nite... i handed over my white knight to his new owner. we met at some shoplot area for the document handover, etc and then the guy sent me back home... man... as the car was leaving... the sight of a white torneo bontot at night with shining tail lights... damn... it was something special.

for the time being... i'm driving my brother's viva GTR and our new small car will arrive possibly next week. the plan now for me is to get another big car somewhere next year... what car? don't know yet... but if edddial is planning to sell his CF4 (to be converted to euro R very soon inside out) i will seriously consider har har har

aja... dyno shootout when? give me a call la... if i'm around i can join

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

wandy... wan iswandy is better la because of that WAN title... royalty punye bau2 bacang wat...
poor white knight.. your owner abandon you after he lenjan you for a few years... kesian... hehehehehe :p
Hahahaa....New president ~

Probably still sticking to that devilish figures ? Time for our president to move forward.....CL7RR

Guys...i got a problem with the car now ar....see the rims still scratches the fender whenever the car is loaded to 4 person. I tried to stiffen the shox but still it will hit the fender.....should i go raise the shox ? Need to go kampung kampung with full load of ppl in the car, i don't think the car can handle the roads there...
bro sato, give me the size of your rims, tyre size and also brand..

---------- Post added at 08:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 AM ----------

bro sato ah.. is it the rear left fender ???

bulet

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2006
Cheras
My office staff got his car stolen yesterday ! Hehehee...
Engine mounting for CF4 same as CL1 ? How much would i expect if i wanna change ar ? Engine now shakes la....
mine shaking too....brapa harga?abang dollah pernah tukar kan?

4k sebab i changed two brand new original upper arm almost 800 d, then full

bro sato, give me the size of your rims, tyre size and also brand..

---------- Post added at 08:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 AM ----------

bro sato ah.. is it the rear left fender ???
aik...same with mine also...rear left kena sangat. this raya holiday going back kelantan using CL1 stended rims hehehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

let me share something that happend to me today...

one chinese guy around 35 years of age... in a waja (condition new) started staring at me when we stopped at the traFFic lite..

then the fu**er starts raming his engine like mad trying to ajak me to a race....

when the traffic lite went green he started to act crazy by spinning his tire...

i using a GSR by the time his car tire stopped spinning i already gave him 50 meter lead

then the fu**er came to the back and started kissing my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience