mods on Accord CF4

alwhitesat

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2009
ellowwss bro's...!

im a EF user, feels to upgrade to CF4 car. so whats ur advice?
coz seems like hard to find part for CF4....need ur advice before converting to CF4..

tq
1st- what kind of cf4 u r talking bout?? sir, sir-t or vts....
part wise is easy to find as cf4 half cut is everywhere, cheap summore...braders here are always ready to help, unless if u want to convert to cl1...thats oso not so hard to find, only money matters

hattasan

Known Member
Sep 9, 2006
1st- what kind of cf4 u r talking bout?? sir, sir-t or vts....
part wise is easy to find as cf4 half cut is everywhere, cheap summore...braders here are always ready to help, unless if u want to convert to cl1...thats oso not so hard to find, only money matters

hohhoo...interested on troneo kit. waa CL1 hard to find?oo ok ok
terhasut wit this accord coz feel smooth drive my fathers 2003 accord on the hiway, compare to B16A. hehehehe

thanks bro's. so that mean not so susah la to get those bodyparts for CF4 troneo? (Sir-T itz?)

5efte

1,000 RPM
May 6, 2005
At my house
hohhoo...interested on troneo kit. waa CL1 hard to find?oo ok ok
terhasut wit this accord coz feel smooth drive my fathers 2003 accord on the hiway, compare to B16A. hehehehe

thanks bro's. so that mean not so susah la to get those bodyparts for CF4 troneo? (Sir-T itz?)

Accord only for comfortable but power better u go B16A & B20B. Parts B16A cheaper.........

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
eh,... i think high time for me to change my undercarriage bushes also,... dah berbelas tahun,...

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
not troneo la... torneo... :)
torneo 5lug also can pasang my rims,...

rays UA 17" for sale,... USD1000 only, cash and carry,...
barang with faisal

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

owhh like that r?oo ok ok have to think deeply.
tq guys..!
accord can also masyuk power!!!!!! masuk toyol jembalangan,...:smokin::banghead::listen::driver:
masuk and stroke the h22a to 2800cc to get 340ps!!!

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
fobs... before hari raya can the rims be cleared ka?
can can,... i already told bro suah,... and remind him of your handphone number,... let u guys arrange,...

hattasan

Known Member
Sep 9, 2006
torneo 5lug also can pasang my rims,...

rays UA 17" for sale,... USD1000 only, cash and carry,...
barang with faisal

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

accord can also masyuk power!!!!!! masuk toyol jembalangan,...:smokin::banghead::listen::driver:
masuk and stroke the h22a to 2800cc to get 340ps!!!

hukhuk ini gile kentang...hohoh....oo

fairy

500 RPM
Aug 24, 2007
eh,... i think high time for me to change my undercarriage bushes also,... dah berbelas tahun,...
abang fobs..:love::love::love::love::love: ... bushes ah.. hahaha ... i spent almost rm4k already in that department... a lot of things oooooo... hehe
not troneo la... torneo... :)
touring neo :love:
owhh like that r?oo ok ok have to think deeply.
tq guys..!
errr... f20b also very nice... can play with k20a anytime :) tested and proven :):wavey:

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

anyone change to ron 95 yet??? ok ke??

hattasan

Known Member
Sep 9, 2006
abang fobs..:love::love::love::love::love: ... bushes ah.. hahaha ... i spent almost rm4k already in that department... a lot of things oooooo... hehe

touring neo :love:

errr... f20b also very nice... can play with k20a anytime :) tested and proven :):wavey:

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

anyone change to ron 95 yet??? ok ke??

wahh got positive comment here..! me like the body of CF4 and already told that F20B also can play around..yeahh like that..!

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We have with us a brand new Honda Civic, face lifted to the latest version with this sleek looking bluewish grey colour. We are here to get the car fully protected with Opti-Coat™Pro.

Upon arrival, we did our standard walk around to inspect for any visible damages...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience