Opti-Coat™Pro : Honda Civic

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL

We have with us a brand new Honda Civic, face lifted to the latest version with this sleek looking bluewish grey colour. We are here to get the car fully protected with Opti-Coat™Pro.

Upon arrival, we did our standard walk around to inspect for any visible damages.

We found the car to be covered in what seemed to be residue from a dying tree.

Basically, the whole car was covered in these residues.

As we inspected closer, we found some light watermark stains too.

Next up, we inspected the paint with a high powered LED flood light.

Seems like Honda was a little irresponsible on their PDI.

Holograms were spotted on multiple panels.

Next up, we preped the surface so that we can correct these holograms.

After some delicate procedures, the holograms had been corrected.

From our experience with Honda(s), they tend to have very soft paint, most car care centers in Malaysia may not be equipped against these factors.

Hence, they may either fix the problem or screw it up further.

We use only professional equipment on our client's cars, in this case, we are using the Rupes paint correction system.

Once all the proper correction is done, the car is now ready for Opti-Coat™ Pro. Check out the results.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I want to put some 25mm wheel spacers on my car. I just know that I could run into issues with rubbing the wheel well. I would like to eventually BONOS kit. I'm guessing this will cause problems if I put in wheel spacers. I currently have the stock 17'' wheels from Honda as well. Is it possible to run a wider tire with spacers? So many factors. Does anyone have knowledge or experience with this? Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience