Mat Rempit - Scourge of Malaysian Roads

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
Mat rempits ought to be dealt with severely together with their parents for failing to educate these morons. Malaysian nuisance.

DareDan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2007
Penang
Mat rempits are born due to their parents spare the rod when they are very young and they have the freedom to do anything they want even they did something that is very wrong, the parents only scold and no action taken. This is also due to they mix with the wrong gang.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
and furthermore...mostly they born in a problematic family where parents doesn't really care what or when or with who did their kids joining daily....

see what happens when teacher wanted to spank problematic students with rattan rod? parents bring guns to shoot teacher? (another example of bad parenting) :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Regardless what they ride or drive, I believe Mat Rempit exist is due to lack of education from family. If their family give them a Lorry,
they will perform stunts with lorries as well...

Just that we cant make cars to stand on their rear wheels...if it is possible, I believe many Car Rempits will do so.

3 days ago I think, was drinking at Sri Sinar Mamak..

Just seen one bunch of idiots at around past midnight at Sri Sinar...all about 5 - 6 cars travelling together...using both of the lanes...
blocking others on the road...shouting at each other and honking their musical pathetic car honks.

Some bunch of kids driving Daddy's car or watsoever..Accord, 4X4, Myvi. That's all i remember from what I can see...since there are
few trees blocking my view...:mad: :banghead:

Sampah masyarakat...

End of the day is just how mature they grow up to be and how their parents educated them.
They perform stunts on bikes as long as they dont harm anyone, is okay if they fall and die alone..nth to do with us...

If cars, drive recklessly, end up killing others on the road...that's the real meaning of endangering other road users...
Speeding in their Imaginary Supercars tailing RX-7 or S15 thinking their puny cars are so hell of a good
with 17inch Rims and Ah Beng GT wings...

Not the vehicle use...is the person behind the wheel...

Best example, a car hogging the lane, u cut to the left and intend to overtake him...when u about to cut in, just cuz his car's power is
better, he accelerate and prevent you from overtaking then drive at the same pace as the car on the left lane...:stupid: who is more
idiotic now? Mat Rempit or The Driver? Both are the same..just different vehicle use...

DareDan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2007
Penang
Regardless what they ride or drive, I believe Mat Rempit exist is due to lack of education from family. If their family give them a Lorry,
they will perform stunts with lorries as well...

Just that we cant make cars to stand on their rear wheels...if it is possible, I believe many Car Rempits will do so.

3 days ago I think, was drinking at Sri Sinar Mamak..

Just seen one bunch of idiots at around past midnight at Sri Sinar...all about 5 - 6 cars travelling together...using both of the lanes...
blocking others on the road...shouting at each other and honking their musical pathetic car honks.

Some bunch of kids driving Daddy's car or watsoever..Accord, 4X4, Myvi. That's all i remember from what I can see...since there are
few trees blocking my view...:mad: :banghead:

Sampah masyarakat...

End of the day is just how mature they grow up to be and how their parents educated them.
They perform stunts on bikes as long as they dont harm anyone, is okay if they fall and die alone..nth to do with us...

If cars, drive recklessly, end up killing others on the road...that's the real meaning of endangering other road users...
Speeding in their Imaginary Supercars tailing RX-7 or S15 thinking their puny cars are so hell of a good
with 17inch Rims and Ah Beng GT wings...

Not the vehicle use...is the person behind the wheel...

Best example, a car hogging the lane, u cut to the left and intend to overtake him...when u about to cut in, just cuz his car's power is
better, he accelerate and prevent you from overtaking then drive at the same pace as the car on the left lane...:stupid: who is more
idiotic now? Mat Rempit or The Driver? Both are the same..just different vehicle use...
motor is mat rempit...car is mat donkey...
There's many in Penang state...

quicksilver7

Known Member
Sep 15, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
The other day while driving back home along the Cheras-Kajang highway at wee hours in the morning, the highway was empty. All of a sudden a group of rempits about 10 or so came circling around my car, whether it was done intentionally or not i dont know. Got a little afraid cuz i dunno what they gonna do. So i sped up till 140km/h from 100 or 110 like that. Thinking that if i drive fast they wont try anything funny cuz they MIGHT value their life. Also i didnt wanna tekan more in case they thought that i wanna race with them. After a very short while they just left. Thank God!

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
Bro normally if you speed to that limit they'll let you pass.. if they fall at that speed.. it'll be disastrous.. lol..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
motor is mat rempit...car is mat donkey...
There's many in Penang state...
They are name Mat Rempit for a reason and there is a meaning for it...like what stated by TS.

According to Wikipedia.com, a Mat Rempit is a Malaysian term for an individual who participates in illegal street racing usually involving small motorcycles of less than 200cc, also known as Kapcai, or scooters.

'Mat' is a Malay slang term used to refer to a person with stereotypical characteristics of a Malay person.

The term 'Rempit' comes from the combination of the words 'ramp it'; to ramp the throttle.

It also sounds like the noise made by a small motorcycle.
So if idiotic Drivers, we call them Mat VroomIt?

The Term VroomIt comes from the combination of the words 'Vroom It'; to Vroom the Throttle.

It sounds like the noise made by a Imaginary Supercars ...:hmmmm: :biggrin:

DareDan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2007
Penang
They are name Mat Rempit for a reason and there is a meaning for it...like what stated by TS.

So if idiotic Drivers, we call them Mat VroomIt?

The Term VroomIt comes from the combination of the words 'Vroom It'; to Vroom the Throttle.

It sounds like the noise made by a Imaginary Supercars ...:hmmmm: :biggrin:
I still prefer Mat Donkey...cause they only know how to go crazy and make sound and also silly mistake...:biggrin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
kapchai?? I dont think so... in Penang most of them are riding 125Z or TZM that can max to 180kph...
Dont play play.. see attach for the 125Z meter.
Hopefully the faster they can go, the harder they will fall.......:wavey:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:) hello ppl...can anyone tell me how to prevent whell spin
from my waja evo7(locked front wheel)...especially in 1st and 2nd gear...it just spin all the way to red line..using a 16"wheel and 17"wheel make any differences??i uderstand that it comes with LSD gearbox but how come it still spin like hell!!??!
please help !! :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience