^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
funny thing is tailling/drafting at speed that not so impressive.. :rofl:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
the tailing among mat rempit kapchai is like dogs smelling each other butt...hahahaha

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
welll... 1 thing i'm really sure...

they do pay more taxes than most cars.....

let alone the buying price....

roadtax for bike with 600cc engine is around the same price as a car with 2000cc engine....
But still do not give them the right to take over the highway.....:driver:

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

When we call bikers pest, we are more likely to refer to those bikers on Kap Chais, Those are the ones that caused trouble rather than these Superbike Bikers. These are the ones that do not kacau u and they overtake cars carefully and not zooming out of traffic like the likes of underpower Kap Chais which they have great imaginations in riding superbikes...

Saw a few ma rempits at federal highway few days ago at 1am+....both zooming through traffic like idiots. And then start to put their head down lower like as though they are riding superbikes...look more like a retard especially the fat slob on the kap chai who did that actually made his ass looks fatter...

Tailing each other closely at the speed of around 90km - 100km/h

Pathetic...:stupid:
You have not seen the superman stance? Lying across the whole bike flat with the legs jutting out from the rears....:banghead::rofl::rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
But still do not give them the right to take over the highway.....:driver:

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

You have not seen the superman stance? Lying across the whole bike flat with the legs jutting out from the rears....:banghead::rofl::rofl:
Yup, seen once during my secondary school days. One Malay Chap doing that superman stunt to show
off to us students and he lost control and fell...I was LOL in my heart HAHA!!! and said serve you
right! :top:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yup, seen once during my secondary school days. One Malay Chap doing that superman stunt to show
off to us students and he lost control and fell...I was LOL in my heart HAHA!!! and said serve you
right! :top:
Those days, saw many especially later in the night racing on the highway....:banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Once the dust has settled and the data has been sifted through, the official times for each class in the Time To Attack Round 3: Final Call is now available. While the event was underway, there was some confusion with the timing as some of the cars running under the Turbo and NA class were lapping the track with a stripped interior, effectively dragging them into the racecar class.

Hence...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience