Mat Rempits threat to society?

icezboy

Known Member
Aug 6, 2005
Ipoh
IPOH
25-06-06
SUNDAY (between 6.30pm~7.30pm)

Saw them agian having a big rempits TT RIGHT IN FRONT of the gov building MBI, well there is one pondok polis right opposite MBI building which is next to parkson. HMMM i wonder what the polis doing around that time...(sleep)??? my comment is i can't belief they can have such big rempits TT at the time.

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
if i happened to be a lorry driver or bus driver; think they would be bunch of cracass on the road!

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
catch the mat rempits, make them do hard labour & public service
Confisticate their bike, sell the bikes to scrap metal dealer. Money goes to orphanage

That'll do the society good.

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
everytime I saw them blazing through the streets; I do have the urge to knock them down..........but they're lucky that I love my car.
But if they accidently banged my car; than sorry to say that they're dead meat!

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
well, anyone who dont obey the law is a threat to anybody. mat rempit is easy to be seen coz most of the vehicle on the road is motorcycle. any road can do for race. illegal car race is also a threat. not any road can race. lorry also is a threat. taxi also is a threat.

its not fare to blame mat rempit only.

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
the only thing I admire about them is they're guts.........basically the only barrier between them and the face of death is their clothings and helmet.

at least cars still have steels or the fortunate one got airbags in between death....

yeah illegal racing is hazard; but don't know why.........i have more dislike on these rempits motorcyclist.......especially those whole buch groups of 10 hogging 1 lane as if they're the king

mengz

500 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
kota damansara area getting full of them. fucking rempits doing wheelie right behind me on saturday night when i was driving home. i dun care if they fall, crash and die. just dun want them to kena my car, then for all u know. 30+ bikes will start coming and it'll be my fault or something.

mengz

500 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
oh yah, really have no idea why they like to pass ciggy's or u know, just get close to each other and pass each other stuffs while riding. serious shit....they are like attention whores.

Slipknot Fanatic

Known Member
Jul 3, 2005
HELL
ken yeang said:
catch the mat rempits, make them do hard labour & public service
Confisticate their bike, sell the bikes to scrap metal dealer. Money goes to orphanage

That'll do the society good.
This is a good idea.

Slipknot Fanatic

Known Member
Jul 3, 2005
HELL
These rempits may have the courage to do stunts but they never think of their own safety and the safety of other road users. These rempits don't even pay road-tax. When ever I see an 'abang mat' driving a car they always zig-zag thinking that a car is like a kapchai.

rpm2racing

Known Member
Jun 3, 2004
Blame

Why Blame Mat Rempit everting.Why never think how to settle this Problem?
Example
1.SIC do the DragBike event every month(not for car only, boring)
2.All Persatuan Permotoran in malaysia work together with personnel have a profesional about drag racing.
3.PDRM,Anti Dadah,KBS Malaysia,MBM and Other Asst.Work together to do the good automotive event.(dont tangkap and put on the jail)Becouse he have a talents.He have a good skill and etc.

DONT SAY FUCKUP to MAT REMPIT

Malaysian Have The Automotive Industrial...
No Track More Race Haram

NoBody Cant Stopped.

wakos

Known Member
Dec 8, 2005
K_Takuya said:
well, anyone who dont obey the law is a threat to anybody. mat rempit is easy to be seen coz most of the vehicle on the road is motorcycle. any road can do for race. illegal car race is also a threat. not any road can race. lorry also is a threat. taxi also is a threat.

its not fare to blame mat rempit only.
agree wit u bro...let the officer do their job(hopefully)...:tongwink:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can anyone please help me list down workshops in sunway and their specialization.. if posibble list down togather either the're ok, cekik darah, worth for money or etc.
thank guys.! B)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience