Known Member
May 28, 2009
Sounds more interesting if mr PIMP can bring the car to GTJ drive this weekend

feezdya

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2006
Pee Jay
www.takaful-ikhlas.com.my
Bro yg link tu dgn tomei engine etc sure rm2++ try la tanye. Mane tau. Tuh pimpim nye nephew nak jual memurah tu apa lagi. Go n see la. Eh ko pun tinggal kd ke?

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

Eh simon can sell e11 to me hehe. I'm looking e11. Every day search ebay..if wanna sell let me know ya.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
If the price is right, then yes. But its a completed car lah. So its up to you whether you want to build your own or live with someone else's choices. Or you can still buy, and remove parts to sell and then build your own version of how a GTR should be.

That is a V-Spec II and unlike the other links you posted which claim to be later models but were '99, this one would be easier for you to finance. BTW, sorry couldn't make it this morning. My nephew's car had no road tax. :banghead:

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site

It looked similar to the one I saw at GT Auto during when I was rebuilding my engine..

If it is the same owner, he had an earlier BNR34 but totalled it.. so he transferred all the goodies (Tomei engine, Nismo intake) and installed a single turbo. His previous twin GT2530 was sold separately (not sure if they're sold or is still at the workshop waiting to be sold)..

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
It looked similar to the one I saw at GT Auto during when I was rebuilding my engine..

If it is the same owner, he had an earlier BNR34 but totalled it.. so he transferred all the goodies (Tomei engine, Nismo intake) and installed a single turbo. His previous twin GT2530 was sold separately (not sure if they're sold or is still at the workshop waiting to be sold)..
Dulu pakai GT42? Totaled in Ipoh?

irisxinema

Known Member
Jun 23, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Bro yg link tu dgn tomei engine etc sure rm2++ try la tanye. Mane tau. Tuh pimpim nye nephew nak jual memurah tu apa lagi. Go n see la. Eh ko pun tinggal kd ke?

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

Eh simon can sell e11 to me hehe. I'm looking e11. Every day search ebay..if wanna sell let me know ya.
tak tinggal dkt kd, tinggal dkt subang, ikut jln belakang td, :biggrin:

ok bro, ade rezeki ade la, hehe, insya Allah

:driver:

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

[PIMPIN];1063613404 said:
If the price is right, then yes. But its a completed car lah. So its up to you whether you want to build your own or live with someone else's choices. Or you can still buy, and remove parts to sell and then build your own version of how a GTR should be.

That is a V-Spec II and unlike the other links you posted which claim to be later models but were '99, this one would be easier for you to finance. BTW, sorry couldn't make it this morning. My nephew's car had no road tax. :banghead:
Thanks bro for your advice. Right now, i'll not rush to get a car and i will decide after i found the best car for me. :biggrin:

In the next ride, hope can meet u bro. :driver:

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

this car last posted in mudah asking over rm300k....location is beside kakimoto(after sunway Rm1.60 toll),sorry bukan org kl that y not familiar with the jalan....

Good luck
is it bro ? rm300k ? weeee

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

Just arrived home from GTJ and already looking at mudah.. Terbakar ke bro? Hehehehe..
Terbakar la bro, hehe, dh kene racun banyak td, berkenan pulak tgk R32, cool :biggrin:

nice car u had bro. :adore:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all

I will be coming back to malaysia soon. I have Rm300k to spend for cars.
Actually I need 2 cars once im back in Malaysia. 1 for daily driving and the other for weekend car.
Im always a big fan of 2 doors car. I would appreciate if you guys can recommend me a 2 doors car that are available in Malaysia within that budget. Thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience