Nissan Skyline GTR34 Vspec for sale

silviaS15

Known Member
Oct 12, 2006
Updated: Two units sold.
we have the R33 gts for sale.price have to ask owner 1st.will upload the details later.
direct owner(selling behalf of my friend) OR maybe can continue paying installment.

Last edited:

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
Guys,
i have 2 units of skyline R34 vspec for sale
which is White and Black colour.comes with few meters if im not mistaken.
Have to double confirm with that.
Selling rm125 for each of it.But sadly the terms is cash.Nobody pointing gun to ur head,so just call me if u are really intrested.Please,no stupid question asked.For any unwellcome comments,pls keep it to urself.Only genuine buyer will be entertained.Delivery is 24Hr's to ur doorstep if u wish too.No con's or what so ever.Serious business here.
Comes with full document including AP.We'll register the car for u as well.Intrestered to get ur own plate number please let us know as well.We are happy to help u.
Again there is no obligation at all.This car is unregistered and we are looking for any intrested buyer that thinks this is the car they wanted and consider very cheap.Thanks for ur time-012-3148903
Hopefully its typo if it isnt then I buy both of it :_:

silviaS15

Known Member
Oct 12, 2006
oh dude....thanks for the correction.I must go crazy then if ppl begging for that price.sigh....

zulu

Known Member
Feb 17, 2006
silviaS15: what is the CORRECT selling price???

CSx8213x

1,000 RPM
Mar 8, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
if we arrange the loan for our own also cannot ar?

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Can U register under ur name 1st? I will buy from u and reg as a 2nd owner. I dont mind if I have to pay extra RM10k for it.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The beautiful Saab Turbo X will be unveiled at the coming Frankfurt Motorshow. Featuring xWD<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b> (all-wheel-drive system) and electronic limited slip differential (eLSD)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience