WTB - Nissan Skyline R32

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Hi....I'm always a fan of the legendary R32.....but it's very hard to find a secondhand for sale....can anyone help?
I'm assuming GTR but I could be wrong. Also, what's your budget bro? Perhaps it would make things easier because I'm sure there are guys here who would part with their R32s given the right price.

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
[PIMPIN];1063610226 said:
I'm assuming GTR but I could be wrong. Also, what's your budget bro? Perhaps it would make things easier because I'm sure there are guys here who would part with their R32s given the right price.

Correct. The word here is the (owner's) right price. :biggrin:

When I was looking for my R32, it is through posting a thread in this forum as well. Wanted a GTS but instead got a GTR. Alhamdulillah.. :love:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Correct. The word here is the (owner's) right price. :biggrin:

When I was looking for my R32, it is through posting a thread in this forum as well. Wanted a GTS but instead got a GTR. Alhamdulillah.. :love:
Well time for payback. Time to open negotiations! :adore:

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
[PIMPIN];1063610509 said:
Well time for payback. Time to open negotiations! :adore:

I'm open for negotiations though I'd be more than happy to keep the car as well. Ball's on the potential buyer's park now..

:burnout:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
I'm open for negotiations though I'd be more than happy to keep the car as well. Ball's on the potential buyer's park now..

:burnout:
Well I hope he finds it since the ball is meant to be in his court. :biggrin:

Hahahah Friday, what do you expect. :stupid:

Pakdamek

Known Member
Feb 11, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
GTR would be around 80k right? and the GTS would cost around 50k......that's my ceiling price....of course if have money then would go for R34.....but I can't spend a lot of money to pay the installment and then can't afford to pay for the modifications. With R32, I can still fork out some money for upgrading.....

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
GTR would be around 80k right? and the GTS would cost around 50k......that's my ceiling price....of course if have money then would go for R34.....but I can't spend a lot of money to pay the installment and then can't afford to pay for the modifications. With R32, I can still fork out some money for upgrading.....
I suppose that would be the market price for those wanting to sell these cars but as far as i know at this current time no BNR32 owner has the intention of selling, hence the offer must be substantial and tempting enough for the owners to part with their cars. Very rarely do u see a GTR that goes on sale for such money unless the owner wants to let go for what ever reason.

Though from to time there are non-GTR 32s that may come up for sale. For example Dexter who is looking to sell his R32 GTS which has some nice Advan RGs and claimed 600+hp RB26 transplanted in but at this current time I doubt he would be selling at just 50k.

But what I can tell u bro if ur dead serious in getting an R32 GTR, up ur offer substantially and if I find the offer interesting enough I part with my car.

I must state that I'm happy keeping the car as it does give me enjoyment and pleasure when driving as well having plans on future upgrades.

Cheers.

Pakdamek

Known Member
Feb 11, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I suppose that would be the market price for those wanting to sell these cars but as far as i know at this current time no BNR32 owner has the intention of selling, hence the offer must be substantial and tempting enough for the owners to part with their cars. Very rarely do u see a GTR that goes on sale for such money unless the owner wants to let go for what ever reason.

Though from to time there are non-GTR 32s that may come up for sale. For example Dexter who is looking to sell his R32 GTS which has some nice Advan RGs and claimed 600+hp RB26 transplanted in but at this current time I doubt he would be selling at just 50k.

But what I can tell u bro if ur dead serious in getting an R32 GTR, up ur offer substantially and if I find the offer interesting enough I part with my car.

I must state that I'm happy keeping the car as it does give me enjoyment and pleasure when driving as well having plans on future upgrades.

Cheers.
yeap....ur right....r32 now is a collectors item, not a market price monster.....the owner will be insane to let it go without concrete reason......maybe I should increase my budget first before start looking for 1. Thank you for your response.....I won't stop here, I'll do everything I can to buy this car.... :-)

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
You'd have better luck getting an R33GTR for a better price than you would an R32GTR.

gobiz2

Known Member
Nov 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I think it's safe to say that for the past 10 years, less than 15 r32 gtrs have come on the market in Malaysia.

It would be much easier to find a r33 gtr for sale. There are plenty of r34 gtrs for sale.

There are several r32 gts up for sale. They are easy to convert to look exactly like a gtr or have already been done so.

Good luck with the search! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: The r32 shape is very nicceeeeeee hehehehehe

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
I think it's safe to say that for the past 10 years, less than 15 r32 gtrs have come on the market in Malaysia.
I don't think its safe to say LOL.. Gila bro a decade 15 cars only? Sure or not.. That's quite a claim..

potgas.d.ace

Jan 24, 2011
Klang
Hi guys,

I'm quite new here too. And just like Pakdamek here, i'm looking for a R32 GTR or a R33 GTR. My budget is around 80-90k. Do you guys think it is sufficient? Would appreciate it if any of you could help me out.

p/s: sorry pakdamek i menyibuk in your post cause i dont know how to make a new post myself. :p

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Published Review here:

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience