LIM KOK WING

Kusa

500 RPM
Dec 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
kusahafiez.blogspot.com
i also quit LKW recently. but that's due to me repeating many many semesters and got fed up with it. however i did regret joining lkw in the first place, just because it seems that at the time i joined, there's no other local college that offers a bachelor of art in graphic design.

believe it or not, many of my friends have graduated from lkw but not without regret. most of them chose to do their final year in curtin instead of here, because.. well.. it's better to spend alot more overseas than to spend less and get sub-standard education from burnt-out teachers.. and like in my case, my lecturer decided to get drunk and forget about coming to teach the next day! most of the good teachers are gone, or going.

ask any students on how screwed up the registry and bursary is. God knows why you have to get 3 separate signatures just so you could register into a class. facilities were a joke too.. at the time i left.. you had to walk a flight of stairs and some more just to buy a bottle of drink. and there's only 1 elevator for 4 blocks.

don't be fooled into joining lkw because your friends are there. your friends will get RM2000 if they refer 3 students to enrol into lkw. believe me. my brother (current architecture student) refered my and my other brother and he got RM350 each, although he split half of that with us lol.

well.. if anyone still wants to join, i can't stop you. however, think about it. the semester before i left, fees gone up by RM1.5k if i remember correctly. this current semester, fees have risen RM3000 for all courses. my parents will pay RMX for current semester, PLUS RM6k (two sons in lkw) PLUS those unnecessary fees to keep my brothers in lkw.. which is unavoidable because they're close to nearing completion of their studies.

well.. that's for now i guess. 2 years of bitterness is still felt hard.

tanyeekin

Known Member
Apr 7, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
:angry: :angry: :angry: !!! now i'm currently in sem3!! n i fricking hate those lecturers!! :angry: :angry: in college .... lecturer should comunicate wif us like frenz!! but they'll always showing their ass face to the students... :angry: :angry:

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

Originally posted by na_power@Feb 21 2005, 23:06
but some other students dont have any choice except join lkw, as a example architecture students... like or not if want to do architecture have to join lkw... unless want to enter goverment U...
lkw architecture are not recognize dude...(yes its true)

a lot of student graduate complain about this and yet lkw charge the most expensive

tickleme

Jan 15, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.tickle-me.net
Originally posted by headache@Feb 21 2005, 22:56
The only private Uni that I have faith in is UTAR. It's non-profit but the entry requirement is higher. FYI... a 4 yrs engineering degree cost RM10K a year.

The rest are money suckers and my dotter was sucked into one that conducts pharmacy degree. Aiyooo.... :angry:
oo.. went to check out UTAR just now. was thinking of transfering LUCT credits to UTAR. hur, not that well accepted. why am i not suprised!

anyway, if anyone wants to do advertising degree, i think UTAR has the perfect course although it's local. it comes with honours and it's only rm25k for three years. note that rm25k is luct's one year fees!

na_power

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
Originally posted by ][zoohalee][vtec][+Feb 22 2005, 01:36 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (][zoohalee][vtec][ @ Feb 22 2005, 01:36 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-na_power@Feb 21 2005, 23:06
but some other students dont have any choice except join lkw, as a example architecture students... like or not if want to do architecture have to join lkw... unless want to enter goverment U...

a lot of student graduate complain about this and yet lkw charge the most expensive [/b][/quote]
so do u know other colleges that have architecture course? i mean private coll not goverment uni...

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
any limkokwing guys can help me???

i want to curi the air cond unit outsid the building and the LAN extension equipment in the aitorium.....hehehehhe...lets get even tan sri.....

na_power

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
Originally posted by Saga Continue@Feb 22 2005, 03:36

i want to curi the air cond unit outsid the building and the LAN extension equipment in the aitorium.....hehehehhe...lets get even tan sri.....
don't do it lah... tan sri will not lost anythings... they will but new aircond and lan extension and put the bills on his students... the students will suffer bcoz of u if u do it.. <_<

FTO

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
One thing i don't understand, why the hell this cock put the name LKW UNIVERSITY college? the Uni word is huge as the college is small, trying to con ppl hor? why no ppl take action on this toad? his best fren ling liong sik oredi retired wat...who still protecting him?

mxsteven

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
Shah Alam
Originally posted by FTO@Feb 22 2005, 09:00
One thing i don't understand, why the hell this cock put the name LKW UNIVERSITY college? the Uni word is huge as the college is small, trying to con ppl hor? why no ppl take action on this toad? his best fren ling liong sik oredi retired wat...who still protecting him?
This Tan Sri really gonna 2 get it............ Thats really too much.........

Well wat can we do...... Tan Sri had a bigger balls but unbalanced hehehehehe

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

Originally posted by na_power@Feb 22 2005, 02:02
[zoohalee][vtec][,Feb 22 2005, 01:36 ]

a lot of student graduate complain about this and yet lkw charge the most expensive
so do u know other colleges that have architecture course? i mean private coll not goverment uni...
no idea....

greenjacket

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Originally posted by tanyeekin@Feb 21 2005, 23:11
:angry: :angry: :angry: !!! now i'm currently in sem3!! n i fricking hate those lecturers!! :angry: :angry: in college .... lecturer should comunicate wif us like frenz!! but they'll always showing their ass face to the students... :angry: :angry:
mind to know whz her / his name??

greenjacket

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Originally posted by na_power+Feb 22 2005, 07:32 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (na_power @ Feb 22 2005, 07:32 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Saga Continue@Feb 22 2005, 03:36

don't do it lah... tan sri will not lost anythings... they will but new aircond and lan extension and put the bills on his students... the students will suffer bcoz of u if u do it.. <_< [/b][/quote]
plz dont....although u might getting away with it, but those general worker or low level staff will be very suffer 1...those management will taruh them kao kao 1....
they r innocent and try to get a bowl of rice only

only the upper level making trouble

totti

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
Rome
Visit site
Yup, most of the good lecturers are gone.

Imagine this, he instructed some of the lecturers(I believe the new, young ones) to paint the tables, mop the floor and all. (in the early days of the cyberjaya campus).

You guys should check out LimCOCKwing's friendster account.
(done by the students who 'love' him so much, of course.)

junauto

Known Member
Dec 17, 2004
Originally posted by totti@Feb 22 2005, 13:45

Imagine this, he instructed some of the lecturers(I believe the new, young ones) to paint the tables, mop the floor and all. (in the early days of the cyberjaya campus).

Where hah????? Link plz. I hope it's funny.

greenjacket

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Originally posted by totti@Feb 22 2005, 13:45

exactly!!!!

n u know what, working in there as a staff, plz be prepare, they expect u to be multi tasking, doing all sort of thing which u r not suppose to be

hahahahahaha crap

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys. I want to ask can my kancil L6 turbo use Work stage 2 adjustable fuel pressure regulator? I afraid that the diaphragm in stage 2 is too hard for my 660T kancil.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience