Happy Ramadan To Muslim Friends

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Tomorrow is the start of Ramadan. Wish all Muslim friends in zth happy Ramadan.

My wife particular like Ramadan. Besides the food at Ramadan market, she likes this best time to travel because there will be less crowded, hotels and restaurants are giving out bargain deals too.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
selamat berpuasa to all muslim zth forumers....
timetoattack bazaar ramadhan haha...

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

the best time to quit smoking too....have been trying for 5 yrs but failed...:smokin:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Danz...think about all the mods u can do with the money saved...n no need sleep ar? sahur oni a few a hours away woooo

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Hi all, a casual day visiting my monkey friends at Bukit Melawati, Kuala Selangor, I headed to the nearby Ramadan bazaar in Kuala Selangorin the evening. It's about 100 metres in length, it's considered small compared to some in KL.
I don't know should I post the photos now as many are fasting right now. Anyway hope you all don't mind.

The first stall I came to is satay Kuala Selangor.

Golden wings, some of them are over grilled apparently but it still made me drooling.

It was already crowded @630pm.

Delicious murtabak.

It really takes some skill to do this.

This biskit batik really caught my eyes! Many flavours like strawberry, chocolate etc are available. It tastes as good as its look.

I forgot what it is called. It's like pulut in the tubes there. Anyone can tell?

Fruits-In-A-Cup.

Putu Kaya. I can smell it from far away.

This minced beef will be wrapped in something like pizza skin. I haven't tried it.

Uncle Bob!!! No skin fried chicken.

I like this one but too full to eat.

Seems like a famous local cendol.

A typical chakueytew.

At the end of the day, I realised I actually have not tried out many food of Ramadan bazaar. Unfortunately my stomach is just as small as my pocket. I left the bazaar and took a 1.5 hours ride home.

Last edited:

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
selamat berpuasa to all muslim zth forumers....
timetoattack bazaar ramadhan haha...

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

the best time to quit smoking too....have been trying for 5 yrs but failed...:smokin:
u need lots & lots of will power to quit smoking..

my lil bro wanna quit smoking.. he wake up 1 day & didn't smoke until today..

now that's a lot of will power :biggrin:

kuntauasli

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
smoking is a habit rather than an addiction... Every1 can quit. nothing is impossible. Plus, a box of cigarrette is 10 bucks. thats a lot man if u times x 30 = 300 times 12 = 3600... assuming ASB dividend rate is 8%, a smoker can gain 3888 per annum....

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Happy ramandan to those who celebrate. And to everybody, make sure your road tax is valid, don't speed and don't talk/sms on the phone while driving.

Police also happily welcoming the month of Ramadan, if you get what I mean.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

bro..

what other mods can be done to a waja 4G18 to achieve more top?..so far for my accel..its more than enough for me (daily usage car)..

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience