Happy New Year '13 & COTY '12

yanes

Nov 20, 2011
Kuching
:biggrin:
All right. It's the last day of 2012. And I got this (shall I say crazy) idea to wish Happy New Year and do a little Car of The Year thingy. I searched 'car of the year' over the forum and all I find is the poll/vote/people/media/etc choices. Now I would love to open it up to everyone here at Zerotohundred. Forget the experts. Everybody got their own opinion. So I guess it would be an interesting read and ponder. You may be nostalgic on the wish part, but please, with all the might that you have, review only launched in 2012 in Malaysia cars. For example, instead of posting about the love for old Beetle, why not talk about the Icon that is back (New Beetle)?

Basically: What car do get your attention this year? What car did you desire this year? What car did you can't help but keep thinking about this year? And in the end, make a great wish for 2013. Cheers!

Another sidenote: A little LOL is okay :hahaha:. But please no car-banter here:shakehands:.

To get the ball rolling, I'm having mine first:

Contrary to popular belief (yes. that's Tony Stark's line) where most people would say Ford Ranger, I opt a Japanese path and name Mazda BT-50 my COTY. With 147kW 470Nm for 3.2 and 110kW 375Nm for 2.2, it's just calls to me. You got to love more power! :burnout: Equipment-wise, I don't remember but I know it's looking good. The main reason I fancy this over the Ford is simply because of its 'Asian-looking' or shall I say more beautiful, at least in my point of view. I shall now name BT-50 MyCOTY of 2012 and I don't care about unable-to-sleep-at-the-back-seat thingy. :rolleyes:

Here is to another great year of human transportation. Cheers! (ka-ching!)

Happy New Year. God bless you. :rofl:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Toyota Vios
/close thread.

Jakk

Known Member
Aug 20, 2009
Selangor
What car do get your attention this year?
CRZ

What car did you desire this year?
New Focus

What car did you can't help but keep thinking about this year?
ER34

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all sifu and member,

i have vios 2011 model that is with ori exhausr stock, now i plan to modified the exhaust with low noise and pickup and end energier more better for fc, so what is agak agak price and ok lah the material piping as my budjet not more that rm800, plan change ori stock i think is 4-2-1 one
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience