LIM KOK WING

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

Since LKW move to cyberjaya in 2004. there's a lot of development has been done to the campus. The food taste better although its expensive, there's such a think as Wing Cafe, a type of starbucks, coffeabean look a like cafe which taste 1/10 of the stars that u able to decide. The class is better now since Taman Mayang Branch. With a proper air-cond (this time!) clean class and others that are positive as well. Since Tan Sri Lim Kok Wing is so highly looking above for being success, since being a very typical businessman himself. He open a GYM which been named FITOFLY on CYBERJAYA campus which is still in a middle of no-where he make the registration fee for the GYM RM 2000 and monthly payment of RM 60. The GYM has everything like a proper GYM in KL.
However since student think its ridiculous to even joining the GYM, FITOFLY doesn’t making any progress at all in making money for Tan Sri. As a businessman Tan Sri makes a decision to CHARGE COMPULSORY every student that enters LKW RM240 per semester. Today the registration day for student of LKW and every student have paid the rm240 for Tan Sri loses for the gym.
As a student myself I do ask your guys opinion what should be done to this typical businessman University to avoid this kind of things happening again and Tan Sri taking advantage of the student who joined the University.
My recommendation to other people ho think to join LKW after this is to think twice before proceeding, and yes this kind of thing happen to current student a lot of time already. One of the case when Tan Sri producing a so called CREATIVITY of himself which doesn’t go well in the market and forced the student to buy the book. Not only student even Lecturer has to buy the book as well.

THINK ABOUT IT…

If u one of the lkw student u should write a complain letter to the newspaper or something ( if u have a friend which working as a reporter even better)

DO YOUR PART SO THIS WON’T HAPPEN AGAIN

And stop Tan Sri from taking advantage at us in terms of MONEY

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

his a fucker man...fucking crazy about money one...chibai him...after the gym did not making any progress he make it compulsory to enter it...chibai ka ni nia

wuzzles

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
Bro, i'm not a LKW student but this is what you can to do.

A complaint letter goes no where. Believe me. A petition goes no where. Throwing eggs on Tan Sri goes no where and burning down his gym... well let's keep that as last alternative ;)

Look at the receipt. See what does it state. If it really say GYM Fees, you have a legetimate case to take up. No need to bother with the other ppl signature.

If it's under Infrastructure or something like that, you have to probe a little deeper and yes you are entitled to do that.

Approach your student services or the admin / registration and question what you are really paying it for. Also, bring along a letter with your guardian name as sender to enquire (be polite and neutral on this). Tell them that you parents want to know what exactly you are paying that for and ask if they have any 'notice' sent out that you can show you parents to prove that this is a fee effective what date and things like that. Tell them that you want it in writing. If it's for gym, tell them you need them to tell you when it is effective and what are the conditions to use the gym.

From there, it all depends on what the respond. If it prove students are paying for non academical areas without their concensus, you can then approach the Ministry of Education and the press.

Most often (and i'm not saying it is your case), there are additional fees in your receipt and ppl doesn't know what they are paying it for. Once you know, then know you rights and what you can do. I've been in the same situation and I got the result i wanted...

hope this helps

narx

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
i would love to see how the prick live...

and

why so many students still wanna study there..? lifestyle?

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

ok tommorrow iam gonna pay and i check what they stated...

but it 100% confirm that they are charging for the gym even the busary says so...

i send 1 letter to the press edi...

hope he show it on the newspaper...

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

Originally posted by narx@Feb 17 2005, 21:16
i would love to see how the prick live...

and

why so many students still wanna study there..? lifestyle?
something like that la i guess

hahahahahha....

as for me is i quit now it will only be a wate of time since my degree i got another 5 sub...

what ever it is that they are chargin i have to pay...make a compy send it to ministry of education

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

Originally posted by ninja_iga@Feb 17 2005, 21:08
yo dude zoohalee!

i'm re-enroling this sem, and yes, WTF is this RM240?????
facilities ok la, but... COMPULSORY IS BullSHIT.

hey!
30th May?
mine's 29th May!
haiyo!! u enrole ah??...shouldnt la...masti kena kau kau conn hahahahaha

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

this is not the first time oso...last time about the stupid book that he wrote tak laku he charge student for it

he owes student money he never pay exp: he owe my gf father 7k and making the prosedure so damn hard until sometimes u feel fed up to ask...but if u owe them money the find u like crazy one they ask u come and see them and ask u money

hell they even owe me rm 500 and tell me next sem la..we minus from there...i come next sem and they tell me the same thing...another next sem la...

CHI BAI

a lot of people so he so creative and all la

well i tell u this...

1st of all he's a fucking typical business man always think of himself rather than others...money money money

2nd he's not even creative...all he do is stealing other people work and sell it to company only 5 or 10% will be given to cretor

3rd he's a psycho all he love is black black black...even his ofice wall are black...i think he worship the devil

4th when our pm Dato sri abdullah ahmad badawin wanna rasmikan lkw cyber jaya he make the student come by giving 5% extra mark in ur final exam. to show our PM how MUHIBAH lkw are...and even watse a lot of money to make batik for our PM wife using student money altough she was not there...at the ceremony

5th the most importan one...he's freaking UGLY dude...

to all the people who want to join LKW i say forget it la...go sunway or something...at least u dun face stupidity from an UGLY person

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
everyone in design worls knows how limcockwing do business and runs his UNIVERSITY.....

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

at least not la like what his doing now to student...

i understand that business is all about making money...

but u want to make people pay for ur loses is stupid right...but anyway if people WANT IT than its ok...now the problem is what if people dowan it...

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
get 1000 student to mogok....not paying the so called money eating $240..

if they do it in my college...the college name gonna suffer...

even the English class in my college is free....

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

whut parts do i need?

do i need to change ecu to manual ecu?

any important info should be known bfor conversion?

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience