Kelisa win Evo 9....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slivia

1,000 RPM
Jun 22, 2004
Lambert said:
like the initiald , no 1 will support the 86 when he racing with all those modern racing car, but........ wat is the result????
although this statement havent been proven yet, but i feel that this may occurs
1st that 1 is not standard 86 & the driver is not the same also.
2nd 86 is rear wheel dirve, kelisa is front wheel drive & E9 is 4WD
3rd do you remember there is 1 episod 86 vs E3, when 86 still not upgrade the engine yet, who win in that race?
4th now is standard Kelisa vs E9. not 86 vs E9.
5th Is not initial-D :D

Lambert

Known Member
Sep 18, 2005
Seremban
La Campanella said:
initialD is not real...:X-:
initial d is based on a guy real story................

Slivia said:
1st that 1 is not standard 86 & the driver is not the same also.
2nd 86 is rear wheel dirve, kelisa is front wheel drive & E9 is 4WD
3rd do you remember there is 1 episod 86 vs E3, when 86 still not upgrade the engine yet, who win in that race?
4th now is standard Kelisa vs E9. not 86 vs E9.
5th Is not initial-D :D
1. b4 modify the 86 still onli a car about 1++hp , how can u deny any 1 have technic like takumi????

2.they are racing, not drifting..............

3.that e3 is fully upgraded, how u know this e9 modify like tat e3??? some mor etat time takumi is not in mood.

4.u go to the treat and see again, the kelisa is tuned!!! if u didnt find, go tat cari website to see it.

5.is this is nitiald or not doesnt effect the result, i onli take it as example for weak car not sure lose.

additional point: stated there the evo is singaporian, they not familiar with the road.and the kelisa is the genting kaki.

Cannonfodder

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006
All this is conjecture.

Was the E9 racing with the Kelisa?

If you don't know this for a fact, then there is no point to argue.

Initial D is based on a guy real story

how can u deny any 1 have technic like takumi????

some mor etat time takumi is not in mood.

Are you for real? You judge real life events based on a cartoon?

Slivia

1,000 RPM
Jun 22, 2004
Lambert said:
initial d is based on a guy real story................

1. b4 modify the 86 still onli a car about 1++hp , how can u deny any 1 have technic like takumi????

2.they are racing, not drifting..............

3.that e3 is fully upgraded, how u know this e9 modify like tat e3??? some mor etat time takumi is not in mood.

4.u go to the treat and see again, the kelisa is tuned!!! if u didnt find, go tat cari website to see it.

5.is this is nitiald or not doesnt effect the result, i onli take it as example for weak car not sure lose.

additional point: stated there the evo is singaporian, they not familiar with the road.and the kelisa is the genting kaki.
1. Dont u know the set up of the 86 suspension is been modified? i didnt deny any 1 have skill like Takumi, but u think that kelisa driver have? How can u assume that kelisa driver have the same skill with Takumi?

2. I tot drifting is 1 kind of racing also??? Further is not the matter of drifting or racing, is the matter of advantage of 4WD compare to FF.

3. U must be big fan of Initial-D, from where u know that E3 is fully upgraded?? (what u mean by FULLY upgraded?) i never say that E9 modified like that E3, in fact i'm refering to standard E9 only, same goes to the E3. (u have any idea the power of standard Mivec Turbo)

4. Yes that kelisa is Tuned, assuming is Fully & prefectly tuned, so???

5. Is not an good example at all!! why dun u take another example: i remeber there is 1 chinese movie, his mini cooper put in 2 engine & his car faster than Ferrari on straight line.

P/S, i'm totaly agree weak car doesnt mean sure will loose to "strong car" is the person who drive it!! Power full car doesnt mean sure win!!! Is The DRIVER!!!!! but FOR sure if didnt not aplly to this Kelisa Driver!

If you think that Singaporean are not familiar with Genting road, then you are wrong!!!

Totaly agree with what cannonfodeer said.....suddenly feel i'm like an idiot argue with you..sigh....but just cant tahan.:Not_Impressed:

Is base on true story??? how true is it?? 100%?

cyilaw

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
kuantan
Visit site
hahah.....first i see this 'story' in chinese.cari.com i already laugh like hell...some more initial D come out now.....hahahaha......

Lambert

Known Member
Sep 18, 2005
Seremban
Slivia said:
1. Dont u know the set up of the 86 suspension is been modified? i didnt deny any 1 have skill like Takumi, but u think that kelisa driver have? How can u assume that kelisa driver have the same skill with Takumi?

2. I tot drifting is 1 kind of racing also??? Further is not the matter of drifting or racing, is the matter of advantage of 4WD compare to FF.

3. U must be big fan of Initial-D, from where u know that E3 is fully upgraded?? (what u mean by FULLY upgraded?) i never say that E9 modified like that E3, in fact i'm refering to standard E9 only, same goes to the E3. (u have any idea the power of standard Mivec Turbo)

4. Yes that kelisa is Tuned, assuming is Fully & prefectly tuned, so???

5. Is not an good example at all!! why dun u take another example: i remeber there is 1 chinese movie, his mini cooper put in 2 engine & his car faster than Ferrari on straight line.

P/S, i'm totaly agree weak car doesnt mean sure will loose to "strong car" is the person who drive it!! Power full car doesnt mean sure win!!! Is The DRIVER!!!!! but FOR sure if didnt not aplly to this Kelisa Driver!

If you think that Singaporean are not familiar with Genting road, then you are wrong!!!

Totaly agree with what cannonfodeer said.....suddenly feel i'm like an idiot argue with you..sigh....but just cant tahan.:Not_Impressed:

Is base on true story??? how true is it?? 100%?
sigh..........also feel idiot arguing with u. if some 1 is really know real life car, then he should be know what i m talking................by the way??? did u drove at genting b4??? how fast you can make????

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006
I'm evo9 owner and i will drive carefully at Genting Road (Safe Journey), normally my max speed go upward is only 50km/h and downward is only 50-60km/h. BUT PLEASE DON'T EVER MAKE ME MEET THAT KELISA....HAHAHAHAH

Slivia

1,000 RPM
Jun 22, 2004
Lambert said:
sigh..........also feel idiot arguing with u. if some 1 is really know real life car, then he should be know what i m talking................by the way??? did u drove at genting b4??? how fast you can make????
Haha, then 2 idiot arguing here... :)
We all know real life car...in drag event, fully mod kancil can makan EVO aslo..we wont be supprise, a lot Vtec on the road can makan evo easily also...myself kena b4 also.
what i'm trying to say is, the Kelisa owner is bullshit there..."syok sendiri" if up to you believe what he say or not, same to me.
p/s: is not the car cannot win another car, is the matter of driver!!!!! DRIVER!!!!the man behind the steering!!!!!

Yes, i drive to genting b4, not much, almost once a week to gambling there..hahaha....sorry, didnt count how fast i can make, but from genting down to awana, i go very slow especialy at the new route where have lots of bump! bcos i'm not fly Bump King:shades_smile: . even kancil also faster than me at that route.
Mind to tell why u ask this???

Cyilaw....Fast & Furious is coming soon also....stay tune. :shades_smile:

Last edited:

Lambert

Known Member
Sep 18, 2005
Seremban
Slivia said:
Haha, then 2 idiot arguing here... :)
We all know real life car...in drag event, fully mod kancil can makan EVO aslo..we wont be supprise, a lot Vtec on the road can makan evo easily also...myself kena b4 also.
what i'm trying to say is, the Kelisa owner is bullshit there..."syok sendiri" if up to you believe what he say or not, same to me.
p/s: is not the car cannot win another car, is the matter of driver!!!!! DRIVER!!!!the man behind the steering!!!!!

Yes, i drive to genting b4, not much, almost once a week to gambling there..hahaha....sorry, didnt count how fast i can make, but from genting down to awana, i go very slow especialy at the new route where have lots of bump! bcos i'm not fly Bump King:shades_smile: . even kancil also faster than me at that route.
Mind to tell why u ask this???

Cyilaw....Fast & Furious is coming soon also....stay tune. :shades_smile:
stop argue then become friend better................
i never see the kelisa oso, but my friend really tried down hill 140+ b4. 1 time dare sit his car liao...................... some 1 who familiar here really can drive fast there..........

actually nothing de, ask for fun onli. if u drove there b4 u will know there damn lot of bumps......... onli who wanna change their assorber will go there play...........

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
i think the arguement stops here coz its a mitsu tread... plus.. its a mloc tread...
the FACTS???
only god knows.... coz none of us were even there...so...
Anyway.. ending is... dont race or think you're racing up or downhill in genting roads... its dangerous!!! you die nevermind... dont involve others!!!... they are innocent!!

there is always somefella thinks his driving or his car is the most powerfull.... but there is always someone better...... so.. let them be....

"We will only know who is the fool when he speaks of foolishness even fools don't understand".........

LancerEvorry

500 RPM
May 5, 2005
KL
So sorry to let u know this story and u all arguing here...IS my fault...
Damn sorry...The story from kelisa really excited. Jst share with u all and not for argue topic. OK!!!

mynnDAWG

2,000 RPM
Jul 23, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
www.worlddj.com
such a waste of time discussing such a bullshiet story...sheeesshhh...kelisa vs evo...no ned evo9 la..kelisa vs wira evo converted also such a waste of time to be discussing...

Slivia

1,000 RPM
Jun 22, 2004
Lambert, ok ok, no more argue here, become fren better :shades_smile: story end .:X-: now new topic..haha, your fren drive consistence 140+kmh at genting road? which part? near goh tong jaya there?

Lancerevorry, notthing wrong you have done, i think most ppl here also have fun with that thread. Some time argue/discuss is good when it is in a good way. :_:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
1 Q here!!! Hehehe... :_: If a driver with superb skill in other cars tht can did a very good time on running down hill... What can he do if v put him in an Evo??? LoLzzzzzzzzz... Am sure his 'time attack' wil b much better with a car tht r as capable as Evo!!!! Hahaha... So conclusion is... Its de Driver tht really matter in all cases...

Lambert

Known Member
Sep 18, 2005
Seremban
storm, u buy the kelisa driver a evo n try see........... hahahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

jz now home, saw that my radiator indicator point more than 1/2, it is rarely happen!
wat's wrong????? :blink:

another problem is tat my engine more noise after service, is it due to the lubricant oil??? i jz change 2 a 10W-40 caltex from 15W-50 esso!
during service, i oso changed oil filter & plug.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience