Kelisa win Evo 9....

Status
Not open for further replies.

LancerEvorry

500 RPM
May 5, 2005
KL
Just want to share with u guz..... the user name ( creleong ) from this website member. He said he drive a Kelisa run win Evo 9 at Genting downhill.

http://chinese2.cari.com.my/myforum/viewthread.php?tid=524577&extra=page=1&page=82

creleong
社区乞丐

UID 134569
精华 0
积分 -1
帖子 259
阅读权限 0
注册 13-6-2006
来自 johor

各位。。。作天我和那EVO 9 跑了云顶DOWN HILL,4轮飘移过然明不须传,一开始跑被他抛在后头,但在出弯的KELISA比较快很多,应为我用铁RIMS,家速很快!他那辆EVO 9 我看就少有250马力,所以在直线上很快,所以我尽量在出弯的时候靠近他。我们以半山为终点。应为我知道在山下很多直线路,在最后第三个转弯我成功的以他的EVO平行,就是两辆车同时在一条路上平行,最后一个弯了!!竟然是左转弯!!!要进弯之前我采大油使我的KELISA前进抄出半个车头!!然后再转弯处拉HANDBRAKE使我的车在进弯的时候忽然简速封锁EVO的优势路线,这时候我尽量平衡我的KELISA直到出弯处,我打一号牙转数表直到6!!!引擎像猛虎般的咆哮!当2号牙的转数到6的时候,我已经抵达终点了。。。那些新加坡车队因此败北回去。。。。

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
aiyo...........singaporean ....................!!!! Need to get chicken little to challenge the kelisa ??? or get the Hill King (JacXX) to come out ???

Aiyo....lastly.....we are not here to race and wanna to show who is the best lor....we are here to enjoy our ride yar....

Slivia

1,000 RPM
Jun 22, 2004
We must send or King of Genting..Mr kampxxn to take the challenge haha...
closed 1 eye also can win rite? hehe. show him power of Mitsubishi..:X-:

Kampxxn, dun race with him since u dun like to race with ppl, just drive like usual when u go down hill will is enuf...muahahahaha...lolzz:_:

B18C-R

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
DDGreystar,

Where are you ? Hehe...u need to 'teach' this guy a lesson with e7 1st. e9 is for the best la..LoL

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
This kinda boozo just believe his kelisa is good enuff!!!

As an owner: I win you really meant nothing.... Just wasting my money and time..... Why bothered.......

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hahaha... Damn chat funny la tht joker!!! :_: Somore stil keep challenging everyone who wanna to take him on... Walan eh... Some theories tht he wrote are really 1 hell of a big f*cking joke man!!! Hahaha... But no doubt, its fun to read what he wrote n how he descride de way he beaten tht E9 all de way down hill fro de top to de police pondok!!!

Lotsa ppl in tht forums keep throwing questions at him... but he try to avoid those hard 1 n choose to answer those tht he can 'sin ka lan' on!!! Hahaha... In 1 of de posting, he said soemone now wanna challenge him with MR2 or MRS, i cant remember... LoLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... So few forummers sarcast him tht any cars with de power below 280hp wil not b a problem to him lo... LoLzzzzzzzzzzzz....

oonbc

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
evo
ya i read some, wah lan ehh... really beh tahan dia... ka na sai... but no doubt its fun reading it hahaha...

lan evo

3,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
cant read chinese:confused_smile:

now i regret didn study chinese in school:sad_smile:

Slivia

1,000 RPM
Jun 22, 2004
Lan evo,
here is the summary for you.
creleong say:" fron genting hill down to awana, he makan 1 EVO9 which about 250HP???yes 250HP...on straight E9 win, but at corner his kelisa faster bcos he use steel rim & already take out his spare tyres so lighter, corner faster than 4WD E9 (Singapore plate).

Then all ppl say him Sin Ka, & he open to challenge (End up also Fong Fei Kei)..here is the summary of the funny parts.

1. He say the E9's Fren wanna challnge him again with MR2, his Kelisa difficult to fight with MR2, his fren will borrow him EK9 to fight the MR2. (Kelisa can win E9 but cannot win MR2??)
2. He ask the forumer send 1 representative to challenge with him, but end up he say will bring full equip with Skyline R33, E9, E5, Subaru WRX (not STi) & others car. (What the fcuk, he ask ppl challenge 1 to 1 first, end up say wanna bring whole gang----at the end didnt show face also)
3. Did not show face at the final day 20.8.06....after that still dare to post at forum, if he join the convoy, he will be the last person & cut all the car 1 by 1....but this round no ppl tiu him, bcos he just talk cock only...
4. From Genting to half hill/kaki bukit (he didnt mention cleary), his record is 15mins, but he able to make 9mins during the challenge (Which he have no ball to show face)...walao...from 15mins to 9 mins...6mins different with hthe same car - Kelisa?
5. havent finish yet...bcos too funny & i beh tahan liao...

Last edited:

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Why waste time over a small Kelisa? That fella probably have too much ego or maybe against 4WD Evos. Let the small fry go and everyone else can sleep peacefully.

gooseman

Known Member
Oct 29, 2004
GP, Johor
i predict he will be at the bottom of the hill within 2 minutes .... straight down !! if he keeps this bulls**t up.... Kelisa does not coner man.... trust me!!! Me have bad experience with one.... !!! "say hello to the other side of the road"

stevenyapevo7

Known Member
Aug 21, 2006
Ha....ha...kelisa Win Evo 9...(kelisa Man)sebelum Cakap Sila Pakai Otak Duluh...ha....ha....

Cannonfodder

Known Member
Feb 15, 2006
He knows he was racing the E9 but did the E9 know he was racing the Kelisa?

If by saying that if you reach the bottom of the hill faster than the next fella signifies that your car is better, then my old GTi was better than several Porsches including the 996 Turbo, the 360 Modena Spider, various Evos and Imprezas, and the R33 GTR. Cos I've passed them all during my many Genting sessions.

Shiok sendiri story la, this.

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
ask him to challenge with Uncle Taxi @ Genting first then onli TKSS loe....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

all sifu here, i m new here. is that who know what is the prosedure for transplant engine?is that we can take back the part belong to our own car after modified?normally how we know that they will use all the part of the halfcut, if they dint do as what they provide can we as them to do for us?10s lot guy.hope u can help me.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience