Need advice: Install Wing/Scissor Door into CT9A -

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
Hello guys,

I would like to seek some advice regarding to install wing/scissor type door into my ride CT9A chassis.

1 - Is there any efficiency or ridicules? (in long term and daily use)
2 - How the bracket holding the door? Might be some guidance
3 - Can DIY?

Reason to install safety matter while opening the door (might be I’m careless or the other way around)
Happened to me this afternoon my door has been hit by idiot at the parking area. :bawling::bawling::bawling:

Situation: After park the car I pay the fee directly (parking attendant came) through my window. The parking attendant stand beside my door. Then I slightly open the door about ½ feet all the sudden a car ramp into my door… damn…. I hate it… no solution.. I have to pay by myself for the repair….
The parking attendance as my witness that she drives very fast in small space parking area…. Feel like to burn up the car:mad:… her brother came & everything solve due to he is handling my account (so bengang also – but what to do)… damn… :banghead::banghead::banghead::mad::mad::mad:\

will sent the car to fix on monday... so many problem laa...

thanks in advance for any comment or suggestion...

chocolatesttarfish

500 RPM
May 13, 2007
PJ/BTU
pangyau..it'll happen to anybody..u dont hv to change ur doors to scissor style just bcoz of that one time accident..hopefully :biggrin: u'll waste ur money..

rilex and take a good deep G-force breath with ur car around town :biggrin: after u cool down then it'll all be okay..

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
bro, scissor doors on a 4 door car will make it look weird. besides that, its not very practical when you park in basement because there are pipes and beams overhead.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I very fade up and very disappointed with this fella. or can this case count like scam. here the story

i friends with him almost 2 or 3 years already.i usually buy from him evo spare parts for replacing my car parts. last year , august i call him to find e8/e9 meters. ok and then i paid him. and he give me the meter.but the meter was faulty on kilometer and temperature.i ask him change. ok after that i ask him change to steering evo9 and i topup the money.after that after i get the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience