JPJ summon... help me plzzz.. urgent!

icechong

Apr 12, 2004
if u kena summon from traffic police, if u dun pay, they will properly visit your house, bring u back for teh tarik.
if u kena summon from JPJ, u wont be able to renew your car road tax.
if u kena summon with no valid driving license, god bless u.

i kena 2 summon from traffic before, pay on time. RM300 rayu until RM150. i did this at traffic klang, near the Xin Hua High School.

kena one summon from JPJ 4 years ago, did not pay, cannt renew road tax.

K3nnYkl82

Known Member
Apr 4, 2005
KL
norika_sakai said:
to all sifus here....if kena summon on beat traffic light how ar ?? if expired edi still can rayu ar ??? how much ar if rayu ??
speeding off red light .. cannot rayu one .. must pay RM300 .. i donno those duit kopi can help not la..

ramsink

Known Member
Apr 12, 2004
Visit site
K3nnYkl82 said:
speeding off red light .. cannot rayu one .. must pay RM300 .. i donno those duit kopi can help not la..
yup, beat lights, emergency lane & cause accident all cannot rayu ---> slapped RM300 fine

apex

Known Member
Dec 8, 2003
better u go to balai polis trafik central...
the one which is near bus stand klang....
there u'll get a discount...

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
last time i kena accident, made report, suppose RM 300, ask for discount, the "Encik" masuk kocet RM 150...that's all. but yr's overdue, must already be in the system...kinda susah la.

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
last time i kena accident, made report, suppose RM 300, ask for discount, the "Encik" masuk kocet RM 150...that's all. but yr's overdue, must already be in the system...kinda susah la.

icechong

Apr 12, 2004
forgot to put in one more case. 3 years ago, beat light, RM300 nett, no rayu.

OTF-39

Known Member
Mar 10, 2005
Visit site
write a letter.....go to any balai polis... speak to the ketua polis.... he will be able to minus from 300 to 200..... That is what i did when got saman for breaking traffic light law....

ambayah

1,000 RPM
Jan 31, 2004
Visit site
subaru46 said:
well.. me driving unlicensed for already 2 yrs... coz hv car more convenient mah.. nv accident b4 but... anyway.. i crashed up the car. i've lost a lot. still hv to pay the $ to reapir the car. 600 $ now to me is a big sum oo... i really appreaciate u ppl help.. i'm a student.. my situasion now is very bad.. hv already sold off my handphones, pc and evrything i can do to get money... i say thx 1st... SINCERELY.
DONT DRIVE :mad:

Kopi

500 RPM
May 18, 2004
Cheras
Visit site
K3nnYkl82 said:
Why wanna use my duit laaa? :p My duit oso cannot help lor. Dun't giv rasuah, just pay up the summons. Later not paying get into deeper shithole, then 4 la. Go to the JPJ and ask how to do appeal / rayuan... how the letter format, to whom it is addressed to... they'll help ppl who wanna pay their summon, because if they don't help, you can complain to the head of the JPJ branch.

Dun ajar the authority to be corrupt. Later the pain is gonna back on our head. Then be kiasu saying authority corrupt laa, this laa, that laaa. The corruption will stop when nobody's offering. U go meet any chief balai can get appeal on summons. As of 8 years of driving, I got 6 summons, all get discounted when see balai chief (Jln Bandar especially) because I say, I want to pay but i just can't cough up the $$$. Got a lot of responsibility.

Last edited:

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
icechong said:
if u kena summon from traffic police, if u dun pay, they will properly visit your house, bring u back for teh tarik.
if u kena summon from JPJ, u wont be able to renew your car road tax.
Last month i had 2 outstanding traffic police summons. Both on my old car that i sold already.... also i could'nt renew roadtax. Had to settle both first before can renew :mad:
Nowadays everything is online and hooked up.. whatever summon you have sangkut to renew roadtax ooo... except saman parking majlis perbandaran i think...

Last edited:

prozac

1,000 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
Visit site
How did they know you're an unlicensed driver? Did you get caught without license before?

subaru46

Apr 7, 2005
well... accident... stupid stupid go report tot that can claim insurance... (a friend told me to change the driver) but the police don't want makan $$... i hv a friend broken a leg in my car. medcine fee for abt 10 K ++ luckily that 1 can claim insurance.. the car is total lost. a wira 96, 25 k ++ now i hv to support new car ya (my friend car, hv to pay back)... hv took a lot of part time jobs.. my situasion is really really bad.. i'm really regret now.

i don't even hv the $ to pay the summon.

subaru46

Apr 7, 2005
the summon was given out by an officer who i report my case to. hv expired a week a ready. he says give 3 months but the deadline on that paper was only 2 months.. nv looked at it. now i baru sedar... how? really don't hv $ to pay. what will they do? catch me nvm. but i don't want my family be affected.
me very cham lah.. if u want to critisize me or what.. plz.. think of my situasion.. i know i was wrong.. but waht is done cannot be undone.. just searching a solution.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

searching for answers here.... as im still green in the whole modding buisness....

im driving a wira 1.6xli Millenium Ed. after a month of driving the car i had a problem where the mechanic said i had to change the engine(till today i still dont know whether he was telling the truth..) so i agreed and opted for a 4g93 mitsu engine as he said it would be cheaper than trying to replace it with another 4g92 proton engine.... total cost of the procedure is RM1200(is this cheap or expansive?)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience