Is a car really can show your status?

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
teu, cars in US no status la, beetle, accord, RAV4, CRV, camry all low life commoners like us la.

see if gallardo, enzo, mercilago, bently are bought by average guys or not.

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
but cars in malaysia "reflects" ones motor vehicle preference.

once your pay (or combined salary) is good & bets better; it natural that one looks for something THAT compliments your lifestyle or afford some comforts of life.

chances are you learn to appreciate the finer things money can buy. you learn to appreciate your purchasing power.

you move up the ladder in society. so you "want" some comforts of some metarial things; it natural.
a vechicle is only part of the equation of being in better position than when you left school.

Last edited:

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
u are talking about enjoy the luxury of finer things in life, that also depend which part of the world u are in and what is defination of luxury and comfort,everyone is different. Commoners will say u lead a comfort and luxury life if u drive a Maybach to work,stay in a mansion with a lot of maids to serve you. To a billionaires that like to travel and enjoy foods all over the worlds, thats consider luxury,status and really mean enjoying finer things of life i.e meeting different peoples from all over the world and different kind of food. Car? who needs one when u can own a 1st class air plane and travel around the world.

Last edited:

henria86

Jul 14, 2006
HELLO
GUYS,
yes that's true certain point, i have seen people that live in shitty places an own bmw m5's or the 760ci's an every month they just can afford the monthly car payments.... or other people that have more money then god having there daily beater as 911 GT2 an there weekend car is a old toyota.. that they love dearly cause it was there first car.. an has been there the test of time for them...
henri

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just want to ask, i want to do complete rebuilding and bluepriting for both my 1.6 mivec engine and gearbox. how much will it cost? (estimated price?)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience