Do You Really Like Avengers 2 And Furious 7 Movie

May 1, 2015
New York
Hello all newbies i am Jonty Rodhas, nice to meet all of you. I am a Big Fan of Hollywood Movies. In last some Days, i Heard about Two new Movies Avengers Age Of Ultron and Fast & Furious 7. These are looking very Fabulous as well as Entertaining Movies, i had ever watch in my whole life as Hollywood Movies.

Avengers Age Of Ultron is a Super Heroes Movie like Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Ultron, Black Widow, Hawkeye, War Machine, Quicksilver, The Vision, Maria Hill, Falcon, Peggy Carter, Heimdall, Erik Selvig, Ulysses Klaue, Nick Fury, Loki, Dr Cho etc............ On the other Hand Fast & Furious 7 is a Speed Movie of Paul Walker, which is my favorite Hollywood Actor.

I have these Two Links to watch these Interersting Movies Online Free Just for all of you :

No sharing of illegal content please. - Moderator

Last edited by a moderator:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Re: Are You Really Like Avengers 2 And Furious 7 Movie

"watchavengersageofultrononline.wordpress.com is no longer available.

This blog has been archived or suspended for a violation of our Terms of Service.
For more information and to contact us please read this support document."

No more dy....Violation.....:rolleyes:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

Watched the Avengers last weekend, pretty good but a bit too busy IMHO. I prefer when they're on their own movies.

FF7 though I'm not really keen, will just wait until it comes on TV, maybe sometime next year.

Upcoming releases that I'm more interested are the Ant Man, Jurassic World, San Andreas, Mad Max, Terminator Genisys, Initial D 2, In The Heart Of The Sea, and Star Wars.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL

I've seen both. And quite frankly both are underwhelming.

Warning - spoiler alert. Navigate elsewhere if you haven't seen these shows.

I don't understand why the Avengers had to breakup and I don't understand how come Quiksilver died. He's not supposed to die. And the tribute to PW was good but the rest of the show was meh. One does not get punched in the face by the Rock and stand back up.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

I guess we cant expect too much on Action movies..because they are just entertainments. Go into cinema, blank our brain, watch, laugh, eat popcorn, drink cock, go home.

Marvel movies are quite entertaining to me, especially on how they merge the storyline of a few movies and TV series together

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com

I guess we cant expect too much on Action movies..because they are just entertainments. Go into cinema, blank our brain, watch, laugh, eat popcorn, drink cock, go home.

Marvel movies are quite entertaining to me, especially on how they merge the storyline of a few movies and TV series together
Drink what? lol

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Whaaaaaaaaaaat?

:confused:

Dude.. all this while I've always thought it was suprafan that was the brokeback one.
Uh! Oh! another one......:biggrin::biggrin:

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

I've seen both. And quite frankly both are underwhelming.

Warning - spoiler alert. Navigate elsewhere if you haven't seen these shows.

I don't understand why the Avengers had to breakup and I don't understand how come Quiksilver died. He's not supposed to die. And the tribute to PW was good but the rest of the show was meh. One does not get punched in the face by the Rock and stand back up.
Have not, but probably won't be watching either..........hhahahhahahahah:biggrin:

mc888

Known Member
Apr 8, 2010
Little HK

Honestly..Fap7 is so ridiculous just like watching cartoon. Crash here crash there yet still can fight like gladiator lol..

Some of the details are poorly done too, for e.g the parachute on the car :rofl:

harrypotter7

Aug 14, 2015
New York

Yes of course i Really Like Avengers : Age Of Ultron And Fast & Furious 7 Movie. These Two are my most Favorite Movies to Watch anytime in my Life. Now i give some Information about these Two Movies under here :

Avengers : Age Of Ultron:- This Movie is Released on May 1, 2015 in United States Of America and the Director of this Movie is Joss Whedon. Its Running Time is 2 Hours 21 Minutes.

Fast & Furious 7:- This Movie is Released on April 3, 2015 in United States Of America and the Director of this Movie is James Wan. Its Running Time is 2 Hours 26 Minutes.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL

I watched Terminator Genisys recently and the ending super mindfuk la. (After credits)

I swear this franchise gonna get more and more complicated. Terminator 20 also belum habis

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

I watched Terminator Genisys recently and the ending super mindfuk la. (After credits)

I swear this franchise gonna get more and more complicated. Terminator 20 also belum habis
If there is no ending, they live to tell another tale......hhahhahahhah:biggrin:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

The story line already becomes too screwed up and illogical IMHO. The first 2 were still the best Terminator movies IMHO.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Petaling Jaya, 28 November 2007 – Honda Malaysia once again won honours in the NST-Maybank “Car of the Year 2007” Award through its 3rd generation Honda CR-V which was named “SUV of the Year”.

Launched in March this year, the CR-V has received overwhelming response from the Malaysian public. Within the first 4 months of its launch, sales of the new Honda CR-V has exceeded the full year target and is still going strong...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience