Is a car really can show your status?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

henria86

Jul 14, 2006
lol..
girls only care for status...
when ever i go out on dates i drive the camry out .. an on the 5 or 6 date i drive the better car out...
i went out with this really hot chic with my camry an she never called me agian... then she seen me on the street with 1 of the company bmw's an said why didnt i drive it out.. i said it was not the right time.... lol she called me a few times to go hang out..... this is what this world is now about status...
or another trick is i take the 750li key an put it on the bar counter an some ladies would just walk up an strike a conversation... but when i leave the toyota keys on the bar.... nothing..
lol

henri

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
M3 second hand only cost 7grand in USA like rubbish car, this also mean to say malaysia people a lot still too naive about car especially girls, most easily kena conned if they think own big car mean the guy pocket is very full. Thats a very big mistake.

act7656

Known Member
Apr 9, 2004
Visit site
Tohsan said:
back to main topic discussion, my cousin in USA,he told me car over there have no meaning to them, he just bought a VW Bettle 2.0 non-turbo for USD5,000 and he oni work as a waiter while his friend also a waiter is driving a new Honda Acura and another waiter also driving a porsche 911, cars is like rubbish in USA. So the conclusion is car don show any status at home,its how big is your mansion oni show your status as well as your money or gold bar in your bank account.
true, car cant show any status in US ... owning a house and affort to pay the installement is a matter there .:shades_smile:

wish9

Known Member
May 13, 2005
Nevada
but, diff place apply diff things

in msia, u drive big car, u r big boss
& u drive small car, u r nothing!

In fact, there "ARE" few those rich fella who is low profile! millionaire or billionaire who still driving wira.

But, i heard there is a story where there was a rich billionaire keep low profile and drove a wira. He involved in an accident, slightly accident, due to the car dont have the airbag, he died! Worth it?

jasonchan

500 RPM
Jun 1, 2004
wish9 said:

In fact, there "ARE" few those rich fella who is low profile! millionaire or billionaire who still driving wira.

But, i heard there is a story where there was a rich billionaire keep low profile and drove a wira. He involved in an accident, slightly accident, due to the car dont have the airbag, he died! Worth it?
if i am a milionaire i will drive a subaru impreza..muhahah

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
wish9 said:

all depend on preference, i know a millionaires don have own transport, only take bus, everymonth go bank update his saving account,don't even have a current account,every breakfast,lunch and dinner,all bee hoon and vegetable only, and he still work as a clerk for monthly salary of RM1,000 which is meaningless to him i think.:regular_smile:

death or alive driving car is a matter of driving skill and lucks, even if u drive a Beemer 7 series u will still get urself kill,just like the one reported in local daily few months ago, a brick wall falls on his Beemer, the boss died on the spot.:regular_smile:

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
henria86 said:
lol..
girls only care for status...
when ever i go out on dates i drive the camry out .. an on the 5 or 6 date i drive the better car out...
i went out with this really hot chic with my camry an she never called me agian... then she seen me on the street with 1 of the company bmw's an said why didnt i drive it out.. i said it was not the right time.... lol she called me a few times to go hang out..... this is what this world is now about status...
or another trick is i take the 750li key an put it on the bar counter an some ladies would just walk up an strike a conversation... but when i leave the toyota keys on the bar.... nothing..
lol

henri
Anybody knows where to buy fake/replica ferrari/lambo/porsche/maserati/aston martin/pagani/saleen keys ?

Eh, only ferrari/porsche/lambo enough, coz most girls are stupid they dunno the other brands muahaha

wish9

Known Member
May 13, 2005
Nevada
Tohsan said:
all depend on preference, i know a millionaires don have own transport, only take bus, everymonth go bank update his saving account,don't even have a current account,every breakfast,lunch and dinner,all bee hoon and vegetable only, and he still work as a clerk for monthly salary of RM1,000 which is meaningless to him i think.:regular_smile:

death or alive driving car is a matter of driving skill and lucks, even if u drive a Beemer 7 series u will still get urself kill,just like the one reported in local daily few months ago, a brick wall falls on his Beemer, the boss died on the spot.:regular_smile:
i knew what u meant, but, i m saying the majority!

if u drive a wira for thousand miles everyday, and your friend drive a bmw 5 series for thousand miles as well, the chances of risk for u is higher than ur friend!

u get what i meant?? i dint say if u drive a car worth million wont get involved in accident, but less risks...

my 2 cens~

ppl with little cash on hand, prefer luxury cars rather than protong. less risks

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
not necessary Beemer betterla, my uncle got a beemer come out show room 1 month oni already breakdown not even travel out of kl yet while my brother proton saga still can travel also. hahahaha

ya i understand what u trying to stress,better build in quality n reliability plus they score 5 stars in crash test while local car score telur oni hahahaha

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
teu, cars in US no status la, beetle, accord, RAV4, CRV, camry all low life commoners like us la.

see if gallardo, enzo, mercilago, bently are bought by average guys or not.

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
but cars in malaysia "reflects" ones motor vehicle preference.

once your pay (or combined salary) is good & bets better; it natural that one looks for something THAT compliments your lifestyle or afford some comforts of life.

chances are you learn to appreciate the finer things money can buy. you learn to appreciate your purchasing power.

you move up the ladder in society. so you "want" some comforts of some metarial things; it natural.
a vechicle is only part of the equation of being in better position than when you left school.

Last edited:

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
u are talking about enjoy the luxury of finer things in life, that also depend which part of the world u are in and what is defination of luxury and comfort,everyone is different. Commoners will say u lead a comfort and luxury life if u drive a Maybach to work,stay in a mansion with a lot of maids to serve you. To a billionaires that like to travel and enjoy foods all over the worlds, thats consider luxury,status and really mean enjoying finer things of life i.e meeting different peoples from all over the world and different kind of food. Car? who needs one when u can own a 1st class air plane and travel around the world.

Last edited:

henria86

Jul 14, 2006
HELLO
GUYS,
yes that's true certain point, i have seen people that live in shitty places an own bmw m5's or the 760ci's an every month they just can afford the monthly car payments.... or other people that have more money then god having there daily beater as 911 GT2 an there weekend car is a old toyota.. that they love dearly cause it was there first car.. an has been there the test of time for them...
henri

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi.
i was wondering.. theres so many types of grounding kit in the market.

Seller told me the thicker the better. But since im drving small kars.. like satria and kelisa. Wouldnt the thick grounding wires too much for the car to handle?

thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience