I really need help, like seriously dude.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
to be honest - all this "stage" stuff is bullshit. Got money, go all the way. Not enough money, do whatever your money can take you.

PNP, Stroke, Cams, Fueling, ECU, Exhaust and then all other things like dry sump, electric water pump, straight cut gear box, etc.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Agree. Why wana limit yourself to stages? Get the $$, think of mods that suits your driving style, then go for it. Plenty of modification parts out there you can do. If you like going S, then upgrade ur handling and braking. If you like going l, then upgrade your engine n braking. Btw, drive responsibly :wavey:

pwhyze

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
The only 'stages' in modding is how much money you have. Stage 1 would be <1k, Stage 2 is 1k~3k,etc2...haha

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
agree with izso... all this stage crap is just some marketing bullshit....

when modding u need to determine wats ur target first.. wat u want... etc etc

then go the best route (according to ur budget) towards reaching that target.

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
stages? like in Initial D stage? :biggrin:

u can make your own stage..

for me :

stage 1 = outside engine item such as air filter, extractor, exhaust, crank pulley, etc

stage 2 = inside the head item such as cam pulley, camshaft, spring, oversize valve, port & polish , etc

stage 3 = all the expensive item such as stand alone ecu, stroker kit, etc

and in between all that u need to upgrade brakes, suspension and everything that support your handling :wink:

different people, different opinion on the stage..

but most important is MONEY$$$..

lots of money can get u to all the stages at 1 shot :biggrin:

spoon civic

Known Member
Jul 12, 2012
terengganu
stages? like in Initial D stage? :biggrin:

u can make your own stage..

for me :

stage 1 = outside engine item such as air filter, extractor, exhaust, crank pulley, etc

stage 2 = inside the head item such as cam pulley, camshaft, spring, oversize valve, port & polish , etc

stage 3 = all the expensive item such as stand alone ecu, stroker kit, etc

and in between all that u need to upgrade brakes, suspension and everything that support your handling :wink:

different people, different opinion on the stage..

but most important is MONEY$$$..

lots of money can get u to all the stages at 1 shot :biggrin:

so up to u bro..more money have..more modification can be done...................:driver:

meg_omen

Known Member
Oct 28, 2004
Home - Klang; O
Visit site
suggestion...
Stage1 - PnP parts like open pod filter, spark plugs & cables, extractor, pulleys etc...
Stage2 - braking and handling upgrade...
Stage3 - cam, cam pulleys, port&polish, oversize piston, piggyback ecu... good if you're doing overhaul at the same time...
Advance - standalone ecu, stroker, higher than 280 cams, forge crank/piston/rod, ARP bolts etc..

you're the one who set all the stages according to the modification route you wanted...:smokin:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
I have modified my puny Iswara, after all the effort and money thrown in, with some disastrous results in between, all bigger stock cars were still running faster than me, effortlessly. It was quite embarrassing for me. So I decided to cut loss and sell some parts and retain some mostly of handling and braking stuff, and got myself an additional bigger cc car. That more or less meet my need. Wife does not complain but I'm not rich so get to be sensible already.:smokin:
But modding is addictive hobby, I'm still itchy.:listen:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does anyone know where I can find the stuff mentioned above?

preferably the complete set (all 4) so that I can use 5 bolt rims?
It must come with the original discs, caliper and knuckles (since I would not need to buy the things seperately.
Have you come across some at your local kedai potong store?

PM/ reply here with details.

Price and location is all the info I need.
Thanks in advance for any assistance provided.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience