intake manifold question..

kenzui

Known Member
Nov 6, 2008
hi zthians and all the sifus out there..i wanna know can satria gti 4g93p engine fit evo 3 intake manifold and will there be any difference in power?hehe..thanks in advance :biggrin:

camshaft

Known Member
Nov 3, 2006
u can try using rebore b16a intake manifold weld to gsr intake...my friend using in his putra...very good respond...also..i've seen skunk2 intake weld to gsr intake also...

Last edited:

kenzui

Known Member
Nov 6, 2008
thanks alot brothers for the reply..will keep that in mind..will probably try to find a gsr intake manifold..but will be alot more responsive compare to the standard intake manifold?really new here..thanks for the advice..hehe..:biggrin:

E-Tech

Jun 28, 2005
Johor
i head b16a intake manifold could be kacuk into wira 1.6?
could it be done?
Yes it can be done.....
2 options...
1. Cut and weld
2. make adaptor plate... later i attach picture...

Below was done so that the satria could borrow my DIY B series 4 throttle without
destroying it....
This is also commonn since honda big throttle easy to buy e.g super 90 & etc....

Here you can c....

Tq

camshaft

Known Member
Nov 3, 2006
thanks alot brothers for the reply..will keep that in mind..will probably try to find a gsr intake manifold..but will be alot more responsive compare to the standard intake manifold?really new here..thanks for the advice..hehe..:biggrin:

if you want better...you can rebore the gsr manifold and throttle body....on stock engine dunno whether it will give a lot of effect...but on a port polish head + exhaust system....surely it will give more free breathing to you engine....why dunt you try laa...the tell us the conclusion...:cheers:

kenzui

Known Member
Nov 6, 2008
if you want better...you can rebore the gsr manifold and throttle body....on stock engine dunno whether it will give a lot of effect...but on a port polish head + exhaust system....surely it will give more free breathing to you engine....why dunt you try laa...the tell us the conclusion...:cheers:
thanks for the advice camshaft bro..rebore means widen the manifold n throttle is it?sorry im new to this..hehe..hmm..if like that do u think its best to do up the exhaust and air filter before finding the gsr manifold?i scared to port n polish because i read from some where they will skim then engine n the life span will be shorter is it?:confused:

E-Tech

Jun 28, 2005
Johor
thanks for the advice camshaft bro..rebore means widen the manifold n throttle is it?sorry im new to this..hehe..hmm..if like that do u think its best to do up the exhaust and air filter before finding the gsr manifold?i scared to port n polish because i read from some where they will skim then engine n the life span will be shorter is it?:confused:
If cylinder head is skimed.... there are purpose...
1. ensure the cylinder head is not warp (very thin layer)
2. to increase C.R (static compression ratio) (0.5-1mm)- pls go google and read.
Tq

chrissyong

500 RPM
Aug 14, 2007
hi zthians and all the sifus out there..i wanna know can satria gti 4g93p engine fit evo 3 intake manifold and will there be any difference in power?hehe..thanks in advance :biggrin:
if want simply plug and play,just install the original 4g93t gsr intake manifold to your 4g93p na,confirm got extra hp grow,evo 3 intake must be custom the plate,not plug and play,but the evo3 t/b can plug and play at 4g93 intake 60mm same with mivec 4g92,the the fto mivec is 62mm,good luck

kenzui

Known Member
Nov 6, 2008
if want simply plug and play,just install the original 4g93t gsr intake manifold to your 4g93p na,confirm got extra hp grow,evo 3 intake must be custom the plate,not plug and play,but the evo3 t/b can plug and play at 4g93 intake 60mm same with mivec 4g92,the the fto mivec is 62mm,good luck
ic...thanks alot for ur advice bro..then i'll look around for the gsr intake manifold then..but do u know roughly how much is it from kereta potong?:hmmmm:

joe_mirage

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2006
rotationperminute.blogspot.com
currently i'm using gsr intake. last time got it for rm250. now dunno. from my experience, i can still feel improvement (eventhough a bit) especially at high rpm. much better if couple it with mivec tb. not advisable to use bigger than 65 mm if the engine is still stock.

btw if use b16a intake manifold in 4g93, will it be better than using gsr intake? hope someone can share experience. thx.

Last edited:

camshaft

Known Member
Nov 3, 2006
currently i'm using gsr intake. last time got it for rm250. now dunno. from my experience, i can still feel improvement (eventhough a bit) especially at high rpm. much better if couple it with mivec tb. not advisable to use bigger than 65 mm if the engine is still stock.

btw if use b16a intake manifold in 4g93, will it be better than using gsr intake? hope someone can share experience. thx.
a friend of mine used a gsr intake manifold before change it to b16a+gsr on his 4g93 NA...the performance is mostly gain in higher rpm due to the short design of b16a intake....it allows air to enter faster into the combustion chamber....i tot that was the only time i see someone put a honda+mitsu intake 2gether...not until i saw another one at a workshop...this one has a skunk2+gsr on his satria drag car...so expect most improvement is around higher rpm...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i have some information from turbo sifus out there.

1. i need some explanation for turbo different of cars like ford ranger, toyota hilux and other with cars like evos,skyline gtr and others.......
2. can sifu here explain me about the different......
3. i also would like to know how strong does the turbo for that twin cabin compare to those powerful cars........which one is stronger/powerful?
4. can the turbo in twin cabin be as powerful as those evos car?
5. if i want to make the turbo...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience