Installing Power Steering to Proton Iswara

Evo48

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
PJ
ealt said:
My workshop friend can instal it by using satria PAS.Need to modified.Got 1 set left,price complete installation is RM450...if you really want it,i can show you the shop.Shop at Bukit Naga,shah alam..cheers
450 is damm cheap leh,,,, got warranty not after install?

nonameNo

Mar 23, 2006
normally the power steering is taken from iswara 1.5 or LMST. other car model couldnt fit in unless modify it = cost higher.

i installed it on my previous iswara. cost RM650... so far so good and you will lost some performance in pickup coz PS did take some power from engine.

ealt

2,000 RPM
Dec 16, 2003
Evo48 said:
450 is damm cheap leh,,,, got warranty not after install?
yap cheap here...most guy that convert the PAS never got problem after that but for more detail may be you can as my friend itself.I'm just helping help here...cheers

panda

Known Member
Mar 21, 2004
www.empireshowbiz.com
Like many said already here...the side effect of putting power steering is that you'll lose power from the engine. Sure mah...the engine gotto give some 'ponies' to power the power steering...if not how to get power steering?. :shades_smile:

The acceleration will be weaker...it's like having to carry another adult passenger all the time after putting power steering. Why not you try driving your car with one passenger and then without the passenger?. Then you'll know how much power you'll lose after putting power steering.

My Saga 1.5 manual's accelaration was much slower after I put power steering. No choice loh...gotto sacrifice power for comfort.:confused_smile: :Not_Impressed:

Of course FC will drop a little lah. The whole car also a bit heavier now.

Think wisely before you put power steering woh!

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
hahaha.... with power steering or without wont really decrease ur performance that much la... a little might be, but it is still acceptable... if ur car is 1.5L above, i dont think got difference la... if 1.3L can feel the sluggishness la...

go go, support power steering... u wont be sweating after parking ur car in tight carparks....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It's an early morning and you're in dire need of coffee. No problem. Here's three-time ALMS GT2 Driver's Champion and Le Mans winner, Patrick Long, heading out for a speedy, exhilarating coffee run for work-mate Hurley Haywood. Apparently, it's a daily morning routine for Patrick and we can see why Porsche allows him to get coffee in a 911 GT3 RS 4.0!

<!--more-->Featuring a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience