Installing Games for HP iPax

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
Installing Games for HP iPaq

Guys... anyone using the HP iPaq or any handheld with windows mobile 5.0?

i kinda having a prob installing some games into it... i went to a couple of websites... like bejeweled, zuma, etc.. it all stated that itz for pocket pc, windows mobile 2003, and windows mobile 5.0... but once i tried installing, it prompted that it is not a valid application. How come ar?

or anyone tat has any games that can share wit me?

thankz.

Last edited:

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
well.. yea.. activesync but on my desktop.. my laptop somehow cannot.. just can't establish connection... usb, infrared or bluetooth.. all also cannot. dunno why

woaychee

Known Member
Dec 27, 2005
u need to sync with ur notebook or desktop with activesync for u to install the game or program. since u r using wm5.0, so go to find at least activesync 4.2 or 4.5 beta 2.

trueno

1,500 RPM
Nov 30, 2003
Skudai,JB
Visit site
bro...ure model is hx2790 is it?? mobile 5 u must use active sync version 4.1 or higher to sync your pc and your ipaq...after u install 4.1 or higher u try again c how. juz like woaychee said...hehe....

or...if those games are *.cab , u juz need to copy to your pocket pc and then double click it..that's all..hope can help u..hehe...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Now i have the layout for my spectra which i would likes to been custom change, :D any suggestion about which shop labour is better and not too expensive ... don't suggest daichi that is not good enough but it is damn expensive ..... :mad:

the custom bodykit of mine, i think only the front bumper change a lot ant the side and real bumper just add on the lips i think any suggestion ? :cool:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience