Online Games - Zodiac Online

joshuax

May 17, 2005
KL
Anybody here play online games? I normally don't play them but this 1 caught my attention because the in-game character given to you is based on your year of birth - your chinese zodiac sign. Mine is sheep... go guess my age :banghead: I tell you, once you know around the game, it's pretty addictive.. my wife is starting to yell at me.

Website Zodiac Online

Aug 17, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hey,
I am lewischristo.I like playing games. I like playing online games.I play angry birds.It is very interesting game.Anybody play this game if not then play this game.

I like to play games online in my free time. The Hunger Games Poster, video games is my favorite game This is very enjoyable game. I really like this game. I also play this game in my free time. car racing is very interested video game.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The most number of callers about Tufoil come from Subang Jaya. They say traffic jams are very bad for engines!!

One user in a small town was worried that his engine may crack by virtue of the "great power gain" he experienced for the first time.

A Lotus Elise downed in 4 bottles of Tufoil at one of those Merdeka Day races. Too bad, the participant did not win cos' the radiator leaked midway.

J.W. Lessing in " Become a Successful Truck Operator " a Business Guide quoted the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience