Where to get V-Power Racing?

DavidLiew

Nov 28, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Dear All Sifus,

Just wonder if any sifus here can show me where can I get Shell V-Power Racing.

Before the price of petrol went up, I used to pump RON97 and V-Power Racing. However, when the fuel price went up, I switched to RON95. Don't know if its true, I got a feeling that my car is not as powerful as before.

Initially I though the V-Power Racing is not available anymore after the fuel price increased as many of the petrol stations I used to pump has changed their nozzel from Red to Green and Yellow. However, during my outstation trip to Terengganu, my colleague stop by a petrol station around KL and I was surprised to see the station still have 3 colour nozzels i.e. Yellow, Green and Red. My colleague told me that she has pumped the Red which is much more expensive. :confused:

However, I can't remember the location of the Shell station that we went. I found that its quite difficult to find the V-Power Racing nowadays. Can any sifus here tell me which Shell stations still have the Red nozzel please?

Thanks in advance :biggrin:

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
Dear All Sifus,

Just wonder if any sifus here can show me where can I get Shell V-Power Racing.

Before the price of petrol went up, I used to pump RON97 and V-Power Racing. However, when the fuel price went up, I switched to RON95. Don't know if its true, I got a feeling that my car is not as powerful as before.

Initially I though the V-Power Racing is not available anymore after the fuel price increased as many of the petrol stations I used to pump has changed their nozzel from Red to Green and Yellow. However, during my outstation trip to Terengganu, my colleague stop by a petrol station around KL and I was surprised to see the station still have 3 colour nozzels i.e. Yellow, Green and Red. My colleague told me that she has pumped the Red which is much more expensive. :confused:

However, I can't remember the location of the Shell station that we went. I found that its quite difficult to find the V-Power Racing nowadays. Can any sifus here tell me which Shell stations still have the Red nozzel please?

Thanks in advance :biggrin:
i think you will find the following link of help to you
http://www-static.shell.com/static/mys/downloads/shell_for_motorists/fuels/stations_with_vpower_racing_11082011.pdf

---------- Post added at 03:50 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:48 AM ----------

enjoy the power of vpower racing :burnout:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
V power racing only sold in selected station.
In Shah Alam, some station don't even sell Ron 97.....

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
buy some octane booster and keep.....in case u want extra oomph....pour it in!

DavidLiew

Nov 28, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
V power racing only sold in selected station.
In Shah Alam, some station don't even sell Ron 97.....
Yes bro, thats why its quite inconvenient for me to get the V-Power Racing as none of the stations my area don't keep. But its quite surprising that some station in Shah Alam don't even have RON 97 :confused:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yup, I work in that area and drive a turbo, which requires RON97. I know Esso station don't sell as I went to 3 in Shah Alam already, and in different sections even. Caltex, I found one station have. In PJ where I stay, most or all stations have them....

DavidLiew

Nov 28, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
buy some octane booster and keep.....in case u want extra oomph....pour it in!
I have that in my mind too. I heard that HKS not bad. Is that true? :smokin:

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

Yup, I work in that area and drive a turbo, which requires RON97. I know Esso station don't sell as I went to 3 in Shah Alam already, and in different sections even. Caltex, I found one station have. In PJ where I stay, most or all stations have them....
Then people staying in Shah Alam with turbo car could be quite inconvenience o :confused:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I have that in my mind too. I heard that HKS not bad. Is that true? :smokin:

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

Then people staying in Shah Alam with turbo car could be quite inconvenience o :confused:
What is the recommend RON for your car? To me V Power racing and normal Ron 97 have no difference.
V power racing in Malaysia is also RON 97 only. Unless the fuel you use is below your Ron rating then adding octane booster will help, if not no point. My other NA requires only RON 91 so using Ron 95 or 97 does not give me any difference.

As for the station in Shah Alam, maybe others might have since I found a Caltex having the RON 97, so probably got to know which station have or have not....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My car were stolen today inside the condo parking. Setapak Ria Condo, Genting Kelang Setapak.
Suspect got stolen in early morning. Please help me look around your area, if spotted pls call police asap.Black wira/converted turbo engine ,white rims. Car plate "BDY 1946".
hp num: 012-6293940 mike
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience