Need Recommand for New Car Budget 80k range?

kokanChai

Known Member
May 2, 2005
A small Town in
Brothers and sisters,

i have several this car coming up from my mind. its about my budget range.
a) Kia FORTE (1.6L DOHC CVVT SX (A/T) - RM85,800 (slightly out of my budget but would be consider)
b) Mazda 2 sedan VR Spec - Rm 78,800k (i came across last night in car show room,the interior space look small and pack)
c) Pegeout 207 - Rm75,500k (same like mazda size,but the interior was basic)
(Price are all based on OTR rates)

Basically 2nd hand value is not an issue, but would also like to heard it from you guys..
I would like have one of these 3 cars to be my long-term car. Wanna to know the price worthy of each car in terms of:
i) Fuel-consumption
ii) After sales service
iii) Maintenance
iv) Performance
v) Life of it
vi) Any problem?
vii) out Looking.
Viii) Technology

And anymore to add-on? I am sorry for this long post because i am hardly make up my mind. and do not know what should I know for the car,currently i am driving year 2006 altis.cause it really comfort compare to those 80k car lastly.
I have actually looked at Honda City, but i think it is too expensive for me but I know it's Fuel consuming is really saving but in spec-wise these 3 cars win it.

Your recommendation and advise will much appreciated. Thank you brothers and sisters.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
my personal view, go for test drive on all these 3 cars and then u will know which one u like....since budget n specs are within yr selection...feel it and u will be able to decide, we can give u thousands opinion, end of the day, u r the one driving it....

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
how bout vios j spec?

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

chevy cruze also nice..

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
Proton Inspira 1.8L? about RM79k+

...okayy dont bash me... :vroam:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To All Tufoil Users,

Thanks to Focal Point, the sole distributor for Tufoil, we have made Tufoil available in Seremban for the convenience of people in NSDK. Those interested to purchase it may contact me Richard 012-611 2251.

Now Tufoil also available at:

Perkhidmatan Accesories Auto Wai Hoong
151 Jln Toman 7
Kemayan Square
70200 Seremban
NSDK

Tel 06-767 1437
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience