Honda City Type-Z Owners Thread (Project-Z)

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
welcome shelter_7!! PM replied!! hehe

guys!
there will be an event hosted by GRA (Grass Racing Autosport) like the previous R3 Time Attack i join on the 1st july this year.. this GRA even is on the 10th september and im joining to.. well this event is more hot then the R3 TA and im the only Honda City Type-Z again!! hehehe so pls do come and support!!

Cheers~!!!

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
shelter 7..

sure can fit in here ma. welcome...

in fact i get to know a guy from teamcity forum using same like ur city (b4 type Z, sx8). he spent 5k for complete bodykit and paint... damn cun his car.. red colored.
his BK is custom anyway.. tats y expensive.

i want to find skirting only.. or thinking buying the Civic/Accord lips/skirting and manual cut it to fit our City.. not sure... bajet will come end of year...hpefully..haha..

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
don
u want to see my bodykit design? its at Next Level Customs in Sunway.. my total cost is 4.6k plus the GT-Wing..Custom Hood and Read Hood those 3 items also 4K++ so its not cheap those stuff for our car.. not yet count the rims and tyres yet.. Volk Racing TE-37 with Advan semi slick 205/45/16 total cost also nearly 5K
i also pening pening when see this figure.. damm alot to spend if want to make our ride looks nice..

Zero H

Jun 14, 2006
Rookie said:
Zero H,
My car is year 2000. jus brought it 2 months ago. i jus stick some sticker on the grille didnt do anything le. What bout yours? any mod so far?
Rookie,

My car also year 2000'. Bought it bout 5 months ago. Yet to modify just change e radio to cd player and tinted. I try to maintain it original condition.

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
fatality...
wah. sure i wan to see... but damn expensive siao. 5k???? custom made i think like tat lo. Next Level Custom is the malaysian West Coast Custom rite? For me i maybe follow ahchuan style... mod BK from civic or other Honda model.

fatality, later post some photos ok? bodykiited type Z i can tell damn cun wo.
ur tyre and rim oso high spec one.... :) ur volk te rim is it gunmetal color? damn nice tat rim.. but like u say expensive....

zero H wat tint u use? i oso plan to put tint for so long, but never hv budget.
which is good aa? (and not so expensive.. <rm400 can get ah?)

shelter_7

Oct 24, 2005
donCityZ said:
shelter 7..

sure can fit in here ma. welcome...

in fact i get to know a guy from teamcity forum using same like ur city (b4 type Z, sx8). he spent 5k for complete bodykit and paint... damn cun his car.. red colored.
his BK is custom anyway.. tats y expensive.

i want to find skirting only.. or thinking buying the Civic/Accord lips/skirting and manual cut it to fit our City.. not sure... bajet will come end of year...hpefully..haha..
hey thanks guys for the welcoming wagon..haha...um bout the red city any pics i can drool over?man i wanna paint either red or white also..btw is there any TT for guys like us?

ose2

Known Member
Apr 5, 2006
fatality
i also want to see the photo...... please share with us at here.........

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
shelter,

drool over this then. :)

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
don
the pics is at Next Level Customs.. the just design for me but i never really plan to do it cause selling off already...after the september 10th event in shah alam only sell off.. that's my last track event with this Type-Z.. btw nice red City there! chun bodykit!

ose2
sorry no pics.. its all at Next Level.. sorry ya!

yeongk
did u see a flat black side chromw sticker Cefiro A31 which the MC keep on like to shout Ah Fai? he got 3rd placing wan.. his my sifu.. he teach me how to drift in A31 that's y i wan to change car..

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
u guys know about brothers tinted promotion?
stainless steel color is rm388 only. V-Good tint..
claim made in usa. smarttag frenly, block uv and
IR.. warranty 7 yrs.

im getting it tumolo... offer is til 20/8 only.

what u guys think?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Porsche is now busy with the development of 991.2 GT3, as it has been spotted testing on the Nurburgring, undisguised.

From the images captured by GTspirit here, the GT3 now sports more squared front bumper intakes, similar to that on the Cayman GT4. The slimmer indicator units are derived from the updated 911 models, while the front apron looks largely unchanged. Featuring...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience