Hi from Kajang, Selangor. Newbie with a Satria 4G92 SOHC.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Light pressure should be ok.
Those twin turbo Lamborghini are done by professional and experts. Of course can. The durability of the engine in Lambo are way better than our normal engines, so I think it can endure the stress of turbocharging.
Haha, all also well known JDM icons.
haahaha yeap. It doesn't get called as dreams for nothing.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
We are the 3 20 y/o triplets. :biggrin:
Wah! you 3 older then me woh! (3x20).....hahahahaha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Got point, can one. I wanna do light pressure turbo on ma Campro in the next few years. :biggrin:
I agree with bro. Renesis. NA parts not meant for forced Induction however little, cannot stand the punishment in the long run. Little boost later you no oomph also....:smokin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
haahaha yeap. It doesn't get called as dreams for nothing.
But even though it is called as dreams, it can still be smoked easily by plenty of cars. :rofl:

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

I agree with bro. Renesis. NA parts not meant for forced Induction however little, cannot stand the punishment in the long run. Little boost later you no oomph also....:smokin:

You're the sifu. 3 of us add together also can't compare with your knowledge :biggrin:

But the americans like to turbocharge their VTEC Civic unlike people around asia who plays Civic with NA. Don't really understand the mentality of american car enthusiast :stupid:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
You're the sifu. 3 of us add together also can't compare with your knowledge :biggrin:

But the americans like to turbocharge their VTEC Civic unlike people around asia who plays Civic with NA. Don't really understand the mentality of american car enthusiast :stupid:
No lah! just sharing info, and I am sure you have certain knowledge that I don't have, so we share and learn together, whatever the age....:driver:

Probably they change the piston and crank?

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

With good mech with good Campro knowledge like Drex, I think should be okay.
Same platform too? I just wanna fix the damn torque dip.
Proton probably tune it to top speed rather than acceleration. Sigh.

But even though it is called as dreams, it can still be smoked easily by plenty of cars. :rofl:

They are not stupid. They did these to the VTECs because they have the same thought like me.
And actually the drift king, Tsuchiya love the supercharged VTECs although he adore the NSX and Kseries. Check out GTChannel.
Maybe Asians love raw and responsive power? But FI nowadays are very responsive.

tingtk23

Known Member
Sep 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I'm not anyone to judge over here but just be more careful when you're weaving in and out of traffic. Safety first right? Most of the time I drive slow because I know the car that I'm driving is not built to handle fast driving or fast turning. But I usually can't resist in revving up the car into high RPM especially during 2nd gear. :biggrin:

It seems that we share the same kind of thinking. Preferring to modify a car rather than getting an expensive car. Of course, I do know that an expensive car has a lot of benefits like in terms of comfort, stability, advanced electronic devices and decent performance. It is good but for the price you pay for all that, I think it is too expensive already. Besides, I don't mind driving some old modified car like old Civic, Corolla with 4A-GE, etc. Comfort level does not matter to me much because the cars I have at home had lousy comfort. So, I'm used to cars with low comfort level already.

It's far for you to come all the way down to Ipoh, lol.
True true, but maybe for a one day trip should be okay?

Hmm, maybe in the future we can convoy on the left lane to Ipoh. :biggrin:
True about road hoggers. I drive fast too weaving in and out, not racing but its like I am easily challenged. But once I tertiong an Iswara Turbo, can hear the BOV sound sial. Still, lost to my stock Campro. :biggrin:
For us car enthusiast of course we like souping up cars instead of buying one. The only expensive car I will buy is GTR. Its just madness. :D

Exactly, easily challenged is the word. But the point is we know our car's limit especially the stopping power, its easy for a Proton Satria with disc brake at all 4 corners to slow down so that is actually the most important part.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
True true, but maybe for a one day trip should be okay?

Exactly, easily challenged is the word. But the point is we know our car's limit especially the stopping power, its easy for a Proton Satria with disc brake at all 4 corners to slow down so that is actually the most important part.
I have only 2 disc. :bawling:
1st, 1 want to put in Ferrodo Zero pads plus steel braided hose.
They say for Persona is damn good.
2nd, planning to change cross drill ventilated disc. If can, convert rear to brake disc too. :biggrin:
:love::love::love:

tingtk23

Known Member
Sep 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I have only 2 disc. :bawling:
1st, 1 want to put in Ferrodo Zero pads plus steel braided hose.
They say for Persona is damn good.
2nd, planning to change cross drill ventilated disc. If can, convert rear to brake disc too. :biggrin:
:love::love::love:
You've got a long way to go, because for my car its light so having 4 disc is actually an overkill but thank god for MMC models ;)

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

One of my dream is owning a VTEC! Oh my god, the sound when the legendary saying "VTEC KICKED IN YO" comes into play.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
You've got a long way to go, because for my car its light so having 4 disc is actually an overkill but thank god for MMC models ;)

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

One of my dream is owning a VTEC! Oh my god, the sound when the legendary saying "VTEC KICKED IN YO" comes into play.
Hahahaha, I'm not a fan of VTEC. But they are just simply amazing.
I want aaaaaa.... idk what I want. Probably a Mivec will do. :biggrin:

tingtk23

Known Member
Sep 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hahahaha, I'm not a fan of VTEC. But they are just simply amazing.
I want aaaaaa.... idk what I want. Probably a Mivec will do. :biggrin:
Hahaha, I just love the ear deafening sound of the VTEC and for a VTEC... The saying "With sound comes power" does apply! :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

Anyone would like to recommend me a good exhaust shop who does a nice quality job and has a wide range of mufflers or if not able to custom them.

Planning to have a complete cat back exhaust upgrade and to go stainless steel all the way. So, hoping that the shop also does TIG welding.

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience