Male

-Picture of you(optional)
:wavey:

Student and working

-How you came about to know Zerotohundred.com?:
Google

-When was it?
When was what?

-What were you expecting or purpose coming to Zerotohundred.com?
Learn about the local culture, race scene, and searching for car parts.

-What do you expect from Zerotohundred.com in the next 1-2 years?
Network. I have a tendency to travel so hopefully I could visit one day and experience a meet.

-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?
Open a business in Japan.

-Scribble away you own stuff after this!
Really looking forward to exploring this site. I am on a lot of car forums from all over the world and continue to find new forums! Next up I want to find a forum in South America (Brazil, Argentina, etc.).

My big plans are to continue to slowly build my Crx. Hopefully before I move to Japan in 2014 or 2015.

Ignore the background, I was using my brothers garage to repair my blue Crx:

leonl

Known Member
Aug 16, 2009
USA
Welcome. Glad to have another car guy in US. CRX is a very fun car. Good ol days :)
Business in Japan huh, can I join ?? (Only if it is making money) :biggrin:

CountersteerSan

Known Member
Feb 16, 2013
Johor
Welcome. Just asking out of curiosity, why mod your CRX when you're moving to Jap within the next few years?
Do you plan to ship your CRX there?

vtecn8ive

Apr 12, 2013
USA
Welcome. Just asking out of curiosity, why mod your CRX when you're moving to Jap within the next few years?
Do you plan to ship your CRX there?
The plan is to keep fixing it until I leave. Park it at a family's farm. If my business venture is as successful as I hope then I will look into having it transported to Japan! That's the long-term goal.

Otherwise I will most likely purchase a Crx in Japan and send all of the goodies over to install in that Crx.

First step is to get everything for the business in order before I move. I will be in Japan this August and I will be looking for an area to setup the business.

I'm really surprised at the level of English on this forum!! I was not expecting it. As I was looking through the forum I noticed almost everyone speaks English.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
I'm really surprised at the level of English on this forum!! I was not expecting it. As I was looking through the forum I noticed almost everyone speaks English.
Lol, we have english as one of our compulsory main subject in our education here. :biggrin:

vtecn8ive

Apr 12, 2013
USA
That's awesome! It's interesting how many countries I've found in the Honda scene that speak English. I've traveled about 12 countries in the world and I've found some places do and some places don't speak English.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
It's supposedly compulsary to speak english in zerotohundred, but we slack a bit on some of the threads, can never be overly nitpicky otherwise we might come across as snobbish.

Most if not all the important tech talk is in pretty good if not decent english so no worries. The only thing is you might come across one or two local slangs or habits that you might not understand, so always ask ask ask, nobodies going to flame you for that.

And welcome dude.

ozi

Oct 1, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
welcome to the site. spent some time at where you are, but having only 100 days to bring out the nice rides is really no fun at all. alas, im sure you find other things to fill your time that is as fun in between.

vtecn8ive

Apr 12, 2013
USA
welcome to the site. spent some time at where you are, but having only 100 days to bring out the nice rides is really no fun at all. alas, im sure you find other things to fill your time that is as fun in between.
:biggrin:

In Minnesota?? Yes it sucks! Usually we have nice car, and one winter car. One is dressed nicely for summer and one for winter. lol

I miss living in Houston, Tx!

CountersteerSan

Known Member
Feb 16, 2013
Johor
The plan is to keep fixing it until I leave. Park it at a family's farm. If my business venture is as successful as I hope then I will look into having it transported to Japan! That's the long-term goal.

Otherwise I will most likely purchase a Crx in Japan and send all of the goodies over to install in that Crx.

First step is to get everything for the business in order before I move. I will be in Japan this August and I will be looking for an area to setup the business.
What kind of business are you setting up anyway? Automotive related?

peteshawn

Known Member
Nov 5, 2012
Aston UK
would be best to get a new car (project) in japan where by you're talking transporting a japanese car back to Japan? no offends fella but i bet you could get a cheaper ones there as the government encourage citizen changed their cars to keep their environment pollution down or something. It's a fun car thou but i think you might changed your mind later after you're "there"... good luck buddy

vtecn8ive

Apr 12, 2013
USA
would be best to get a new car (project) in japan where by you're talking transporting a japanese car back to Japan? no offends fella but i bet you could get a cheaper ones there as the government encourage citizen changed their cars to keep their environment pollution down or something. It's a fun car thou but i think you might changed your mind later after you're "there"... good luck buddy
haha. Yes it would. I enjoy Crx's so I may end up just keeping some of the parts I have now and purchase a Crx when I am there.

I am aware about the new car purchasing in Japan. I believe it takes place in other countries as well.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all, Im newbies here.

Im using Proton Iswara AB 1.3 (M) yr 2000. Noting mod.
Im just put Magsaver.

I need suggestion to mod my car. I don hav any experience to mod car. So i
post here to avoid being cheated by foreman.

I think i wan to put:
- `Stage 1 Turbo`
- Body kit (my car don hav bodykit a.k.a stock)

Do i need to inform JPJ, PUSPAKOM or insurance?

So, i need to know all the detail with the cost.
All suggestion & comment are welcome.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience