Hello from the Sea...

ValkyrieFX

Mar 14, 2013
Johor
hello all , so i just follow the template eh? just bored and got nothing to do here so might as well register and post.. cheers!

What do you drive(optional):

Now=myvi /lancer GT(wife)/Saga BLM

Used to = satria , satria neo , Storm , Triton , perdana SE , kancil 850

-Male / Female(optional)
Dude=Male=Guy

-Picture of you(optional)
Please.. not now... next time maybe..

Now= in middle of the ocean 350 km off terengganu coast

on land= JB

-How you came about to know Zerotohundred.com?:
self search

-When was it?
2005 i think...

-What were you expecting or purpose coming to Zerotohundred.com?
technical fact discussion and try to find some stuff

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
can you take a 360 degree pictures
i wanna see how it feels being surrounded by nothing but water. without actually being stuck there.

ValkyrieFX

Mar 14, 2013
Johor
this was taken last month i think ... when we were lifting instrument room.. bla.. bla.. something like dat...

Attachments

Last edited:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Thanks bro. Wow I guess its really PITCH BLACK at night if you look out.

I heard that the platform is always moving/shaking/wavering. Is that true? How do not piss all over the place in the toilet?

ValkyrieFX

Mar 14, 2013
Johor
yup , but inside kinda bright with all the big tv room, galley(more like canteen) and gym...

well , from where the flare is , the platform is on fixed station rig.. and in malaysia , luckily we dont have big tidal wave..

at max we only had was 6 meter swell and 30 knots of wind... i think that was in early december last year...

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
yup , but inside kinda bright with all the big tv room, galley(more like canteen) and gym...

well , from where the flare is , the platform is on fixed station rig.. and in malaysia , luckily we dont have big tidal wave..

at max we only had was 6 meter swell and 30 knots of wind... i think that was in early december last year...
when in training, how does it feel jumping 10 stories high {if i am not mistaken,cant recall my fren story:biggrin: }, me 1 story building the highest:itsme:

ValkyrieFX

Mar 14, 2013
Johor
10 stories? seriously? that could be fatal dude... so far , what i remember back then was 3 meters high (u just fall stand up straight position)

but not jump or dive maybe...

last year one of our site platform had an incident whereby one personnel trip during bunkering and fall off into the sea from the lower deck approx 12m from sea level... even from that height , that guy died immediately upon impact.

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
Safety procedure very long... All meeting/toolbox ...
Implementation zero/minimal (sendiri mau ingat) coz want to cut cost...
As usual Malaysia... no such thing stop of work...
Production much important then life...the real in Petronas

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
10 stories? seriously? that could be fatal dude... so far , what i remember back then was 3 meters high (u just fall stand up straight position)

last year one of our site platform had an incident whereby one personnel trip during bunkering and fall off into the sea from the lower deck approx 12m from sea level... even from that height , that guy died immediately upon impact.
Firstly, welcome to ZTH.
3 meters about 1 storey high.
12 meters into water? if fall flat water also solid like floor.....:smokin:

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point

the height maybe he exaggerate la, but i know must be high & must cross ur leg if not birdie goes bye bye.

ronaldindin

Known Member
Jan 14, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
www.12bet.com
How it feel when living in the middle of sea and you got no way out if something bad happen? no offence bro just asking ehhe

ValkyrieFX

Mar 14, 2013
Johor
thanks for the warm welcome!

so far , i personally felt insecured at first staying more than a month out there in the middle of nowhere... seriously depressed , awkward ,
mental breakdown , you name it... a lot of thing happen... but then after the 2nd trip it all be fine.. as long you keep yourself busy with
stuff , then youre good.

bottom line... appreciate your family presence... trust me on this...

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point

so far , i personally felt insecured at first staying more than a month out there in the middle of nowhere... seriously depressed , awkward ,
mental breakdown , you name it... a lot of thing happen... but then after the 2nd trip it all be fine.. as long you keep yourself busy with
stuff , then youre good.

need not to worry, after this u can keep busy wit zth, lotsa things can learn to mod mod mod like me:biggrin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

stuff , then youre good.

I thought it is like 12 hours shift, right? so you will already be bust with work.....:hmmmm: