HELP / Advice : Need to Paint My EK But Where

rapinsoul

Known Member
Sep 19, 2005
Petaling Jaya
Hi Members :driver:

I am planning to paint my EK Hatch to Spoon Yellow / Y56 / Phoenix Yellow, but i am not sure where / which bodyshop can do nicely the same colour, why i put up this thread is bcoz a few of my work mates / friends have painted their car but the colour look damn cacat :confused: not at all like Spoon Yellow / Y56 / Phoenix Yellow. So it would be very very helpfull if any of you have painted your ride with the above mentioned colour can recomend the bodyshop which u have done.

Another ?, i have seen a number of EK Hatch in white i am sure its not the Champion White, it look damn clean and like milky colour, does anyone know whats this colour. A picture might help (i Know) but i dont have any except for Yellow.

Please advice :adore:

Thanks Fellow Hondarians

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
I like this color a lot but this color is quite controversy coz it appear in different shades from different angles or different sun lights effect, such as morning, noon and night, pretty much like championship white.

Y56 is a very mild yellow which has slightly orange in it. It's not dark yellow so pictures you see from internet might vary very much from what you see with naked eyes on the real things.

I like championship white over white, pure white looks sick and it's such an eyeshore when you look at it.

pencalat

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2006
JB
bro,
try to get yellow from peugeot (dunno what code... sorry...)...
last month i ask some sporean coz the kaler seem like spoon yellow...

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
try fix it right in sunway... call ah kai the owner 0122367159... glasurit if you don't mind spending some money for good workmanship and quality paint.

had my car repainted there... if you know mynnDAWG (ex EK owner) try asking him too. his EK was painted there but i dono about his evo though

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
sighhhh,...

someone mentioned plain white is sick,...
wat sick,... sick sick or sick sick?

rapinsoul

Known Member
Sep 19, 2005
Petaling Jaya
I managed to find 2 pictures and please advice what colour are those

and also what colour is the below

But my love is always for you Y56

Last edited:

pencalat

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2006
JB
y56 as far as i know is like type r one.....
you must tell them to mix it more orange to make it like spoon kaler...

'y56+extra orange'
:rofl:

skyline1988155

Mar 20, 2005
Visit site
sunway Quarter Mile beside got a pro spray garage...i din remember wrong the garage is EPS garage...u wil get watever colour from thr...

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
I managed to find 2 pictures and please advice what colour are those

and also what colour is the below

But my love is always for you Y56
The first impression I got are NH0 and Y56, but like I said it could be other colors if all cars above are ek9 wanabe.

Picture don't do the justice on colors. Even 2 brand new cars with the same paint job done from the same factory will have different shades of colors.

pyang8018

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2008
bro,
also u can call 012-2929235 ( BK Yap ) Sunway area..very nice work n friendly..

bro fobs....white is white la....clean....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, my car has 4 disc brakes. I find it very hard to lock my handbrake when trying to execute a handbrakie.

Is there any mods to help me make my handbrake more bite? What disc brake pads would you recommend?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience