have you seen this car??? DANGEROUS DRIVING

over

Ampang
I was on my way back to KL from Sri Manjung thro' teluk intan/bidor, many cars so macam ular lorr... now this guy behind me want to overtake me....so i give lor (I was in no hurry) the problem iz that this stupid driver only thinking of overtaking not thinking of incoming cars...so wut happen was he pancung my car and nearly take out my bumper.... I had to emergency brake...if not sure langgar....he didn't even angkat tangan say sorry....and he did it like this pancung2 keta org several times and nearly also bump one car...stupid....This kind of driving iz very..very dangerous not only to himself but to others as well...so to anyone who knows this guy...pls REMIND HIM of safe and good driving practices...dun jeapordize other ppls lives...stupid m****rf**ker.

ambayah

Jan 31, 2004
Mitsubishi car ma, must drive fast2.

Anyways, there will be a time when his/hers dangerous driving end.

alexz

Nov 22, 2004
ambayah said:
Mitsubishi car ma, must drive fast2.

Anyways, there will be a time when his/hers dangerous driving end.
when he is dead or has killed an innocent motorist that is...

boggysv

Sep 7, 2004
OMfG...it's a mitsubishi wira...limited edition, only available in malaysia.

erisa

May 13, 2005
i had face this same situation before
even worst! the car who overtook me is police car. (wira)

i on my way back to kl after hari raya break. and this stupid police officer (who show off by driving police car) overtook several cars. its was a long queue. and nobody try to overtake anybody because its a double line road. he overtook me. and i'm trying my best not to give him a way to 'selit' in between my car and my front car. suddenly one car is coming from the opposite . guess what..without a signal and anything he 'selit' in of my car.

is he nuts or something? he is driving a car with a POLICE Logo, overtook everybody like want to go to hell at double line road?

i tried to snap his plat number using my handphone..but just before the handphone save the picture..he started potong queue again...miss his plate number!! arghhhh...

nuggyn

Feb 12, 2004
who says that's a Wira?

that's a mitsubishi Lancer lah....aiyoooo!!!

over

Ampang
i hope one day he selit2 than terselit jatuh gaung...but not dead...only patah tulang belakang....lumpuh...than cannot walk...move and most important...CANNOT DRIVE anymore....hahahahahaha

cham2020

Jul 22, 2004
johor plate huh
i will look out for this car in my town
seems damn familiar

acbc

KD
What to do... fake Mitsus! Wanna show off that his fake Mitsu can tapau anyone la... moronic ass with a lost identity.

Hi guys i'm new to this forum and i wish i could get help from all of u here...coz i really a newbie in modifying a car

okay...my satria been with me for 6 yrs d...due its my 1st car so i wont sell it off but keep it for my own good...

and now i wanto beauty up my 1st wife...

i already changed my engine to 4G93 Dohc...and here is wat i need help from u guys...

suspension=any recommendation??? i prefer medium hard which is much more stable during cornering...pls...