Gti Vr4RS vs EG6 B20B

pijulrs

Known Member
Dec 31, 2007
Hi all,
This is my first posting in ZTH.Currently,im driving a gti with standard vr4rs powerplant.Boosting at 1.5bar with tdo5H 20g and custom made evo3 size i/c.My ecu is still standard stock 5808 manual vr4rs.I got one my friend driving b20b in civic eg6 chasis.The engine head upper part and ecu are b18c and the block is b20b with hi comp piston.Did you guy think that my vr4rs can tapau him at 400m drag line.Need advice la bro coz he said that he can 'makan' my car and 'lambai' me very easy.

pijulrs

Known Member
Dec 31, 2007
Come on bro....need some advice here how to kill the vtec.:hmmmm:

Dbass

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Ampang, Selango
Vtec will win.....cause honda have nice gear ratio.
Mitsu gearbox need to upgrade gear ratio if want to win...

EG6SiRT?

Known Member
Nov 19, 2005
ha ha, it can go either way, but then again...ill vote for vtec..but 400m...its very complicated ....
just drag with your friend, and the result will show...no more assumption...
bet for full tank petrol ok what..?

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
What do you mean by modified handbrake first?
wat do u do if u can't warm up ur tires, can keep ur car stand still b4 lauch... ur hand brake is the only way for FF car...

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
a good pair of drag radial with upgraded clutch might do the trick.... but im not sure whether your drive shaft can take it.....any1 without good traction on the 1st 60feet will rugi the most .

previously i had a very bad 60ft. i focused most of my time and money to build my machine. it went beyond 400whp but still find it damm hard to drop my time to the 12sec region. i did some research and found out that i dont really need 400whp to do 12sec region.

moral of the story .... get your traction and whack the b20B

raja_emeperor

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
turbo car easily burn the cluth plate! that why vtec can tapau!
dun play with vtec car, sure they will restart the game more tha 2-3 times, at this time your clutch plate burn oredy, then bye2 turbo!

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
not necessary if you got a good set of clutch.... me too used up clutch a lot especially when i halfclutch on the launch. get a twin plate or triple plate will definitely do the job and very streetable. if on budget. just get yourself a trinity plate and couple with customized double diaphragm cover. will be hard and less streetable as it will judder.

dont worry... everybody can brag as talk is cheap...get down to the track and let it do the rest of the talking. the funny thing about car racing will be the combination of the hardware and the driver. so anything can happen. dont worry too much.. its just like a rocking chair... gives u something to do but get you no where.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Full range of superior automotive Noise and Vibration supression products.
Visit http://www.soundblok.com/

very competitive prices only from me... [email protected]

Acoustic Damping Mat's (34" X 48") RM120

Promat-5 (4pcs 24" X 32") RM450 (dynamat eq.)

Supression Pads (10pcs) very effective RM45

NanoBlok (latest nano-technology odor & bacterial photocatalytic coating protection to your vehicle) RM18.50
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience