turbo charge sgti 4g93 siemens

fazid88

Known Member
Mar 1, 2009
hmm..no sifu can do this? :( want to tc my gti....

Mrnazmi

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2005
Drag City
Visit site
Maybe u can check with the members in the forum thread Mitsubishi, 4G93.
They may answer your question there..:driver:

p/s: As my experience, the proton model with siemens ecu is disaster, because the ecu is already fixed, cannot been modified or adjkust using any piggybag (SAFC). If the intake manifold sensor there sense more air than usual, the check light will be appear and car will automatically stop. This is because one of my friends using Proton Satria 1.3 with Siemens Ecu, change his t.body, change it to SGTI T.body, but it seem cannot work because the check light always appears after he full trottel his paddel. Then the car will shut down automatically. Hopefully can give some idea if want you want to turbocharge your SGTI with Siemens. Good Luck.

goo_61t

500 RPM
Nov 13, 2007
Maybe u can check with the members in the forum thread Mitsubishi, 4G93.
They may answer your question there..:driver:

p/s: As my experience, the proton model with siemens ecu is disaster, because the ecu is already fixed, cannot been modified or adjkust using any piggybag (SAFC). If the intake manifold sensor there sense more air than usual, the check light will be appear and car will automatically stop. This is because one of my friends using Proton Satria 1.3 with Siemens Ecu, change his t.body, change it to SGTI T.body, but it seem cannot work because the check light always appears after he full trottel his paddel. Then the car will shut down automatically. Hopefully can give some idea if want you want to turbocharge your SGTI with Siemens. Good Luck.
change the ecu n wiring to evo or 4g93 n/a or turbo or opt for standalone such as haltech sprint500 solve problem :)

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
can there lots of 4g93 bot but would recomend for u to change diff ecu since u are going to spent lots on the bot!!!! siemens ecu will give lots of problem!

fazid88

Known Member
Mar 1, 2009
thanx all! ive heard a lot about siemens ecu cant be modified but there's one sgti r3 bot by drager racing...sgti r3 also using siemens right? and that r3 doesnt use stand alone some more...dats why im interested...anyone from drager racing here? huhu
93na: im also thinking of going the NA way...but i heard to mod NA need a lot of money and the power gain is not as much as tc...ive asked some people in r3 how much would it cost to upgrade my sgti r3 to stage 3 180hp...cost around 12-15k... T.T

nitrous_o2

Known Member
Jun 10, 2006
Ipoh-JB-Vietnam
u ask sifu 93na for tips la....no need BOT,
his car can tapau 4G63T....

93na
anyways, hows yr car now? any latest upgrades?
really:hmmmm:N/A can tapau 4G63...i wan mod mine 4G93 as well:burnout:

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

u ask sifu 93na for tips la....no need BOT,
his car can tapau 4G63T....

93na
anyways, hows yr car now? any latest upgrades?
really:hmmmm:N/A can tapau 4G63...i wan mod mine 4G93 as well:burnout:

apolo

Jan 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hey bro im know about drager racing but the guy is quik not woking foreman again but i can let u know bot is ok the car give u a good respons
:idea:

fazid88

Known Member
Mar 1, 2009
oh? whos the guy? drager racing still doing bot for sgti? how much wud it cost? can u ask the guy?

fazid88

Known Member
Mar 1, 2009
i know drager racing in kepong but i dunno where in kepong..huuu

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Bot on seimens ecu. Add subinjectors... Much easier solution.

Dragger Racing is well known and good. But only until uncle Sang left the shop.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

recently i just skim my disc rotor,n replace new disc pad,after that i hear some ppl say that the disc rotor cannot skim,if skim its become thin then when meet an emergency brake the disc rotor will cant handle it will broke,then bad thing happen...is it real or not?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience