Workshop in JB to turbocharge ?

legoina

May 28, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys, I am from JB, just bought a 2nd hand honda civic fd2 no-R 1.
I am looking to turbocharge it. Got any workshop to recommend ?
this is my 1st car, so i got no prior dealing with workshop before.
Please help.

Thanks guys

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
Bro, you already got the kits ready or build frm scratch?

legoina

May 28, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Build from scratch Bro. I am relatively new to this, so i hope you guys can intro me a good workshop.
To me, Workmanship is most important.
Please recommend me a good workshop.
Thanks Bro.

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
You find Edmund VAZMAZ at Johor Jaya...:proud:
bro, how long you've not been to vazmaz already? Edmund already retire from motorsport scene for how long already

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

Build from scratch Bro. I am relatively new to this, so i hope you guys can intro me a good workshop.
To me, Workmanship is most important.
Please recommend me a good workshop.
Thanks Bro.
bro, i seriously seriously seriously suggest you dont play with turbo since you're new in this area. It is not as easy as you think, not to mention $$$$. I suggest you start up with basic mod till then when you're ready only step into it

legoina

May 28, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Bro,

i am new to these engine mod, but i am not entirely a beginner.

my car now has open pod air filter + 2.5" exos
sound system, Bodykit, big brake kit, GAB SS coilover. and some other minor cosmetic modification
Been driving this car close to 1 year already.
I pretty much think i am ready to for a turbocharge.
hehe...

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
oic... but better think properly. For moderate turbokit, you're looking at RM8k onwards and sure it will escalate to rm10k in no time. whahahahah. Get the foundation right is crucial

bnr_32

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2005
JOHOR BAHRU
highly recommended torque racing in permas jaya or RMD garage.. have personally experience with both of them :top:

legoina

May 28, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Thanks to all Bro for your invaluable input, will go to these workshop and seek advice when i'm back in JB.

BTW, a friend of mine recommend me HV Racing, he did some minor modification there before.
So, I was just wondering if anyone did any major mod with HV before, mind sharing?

Thanks Guys

gizmo

Jun 29, 2005
jb
http://www.pitworksmotorsport.com/home
my fren say the above workshop is good, dono how true it is, i have to warn you that is soley based on my fren review not me! haha

anyway i been to HV racing & TungChun, they did a lot SG civic BOT so i guess there should be quite well versed in HONDA BOT. I seen few SG FD2R did BOT in tungchun before also.. but the price at these workshop normally wont be cheap as their main source of customer are from SG ..heheh

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

if u wan cheaper solutions would be buying 2nd hand turbokit from SG FD2 owner then u bring back to JB to install & tune. i think installation charges will fall between the range of Rm800-1300 if u do it in JB workshop

Wanggot

May 22, 2006
Jay Bee
Thanks to all Bro for your invaluable input, will go to these workshop and seek advice when i'm back in JB.

BTW, a friend of mine recommend me HV Racing, he did some minor modification there before.
So, I was just wondering if anyone did any major mod with HV before, mind sharing?

Thanks Guys
Saw alot of Singapore hot rides at HV Racing... I know Singaporeans always choose the best with the right amount of $$$... If U know what I mean... No money-no talk (like me... Hehe...:proud::biggrin::itsme:)

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
heard too many horror feedback on pitworks already

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sifu
i had changed my wira se cat con n center box to bullet
the set up like below:
ori wise 4-2-1 -> bullet -> 1.7' piping -> ori wise muffer
but i face a big problem after install
my car feel heavier than original set up
my fren changed his wise piping also
his set up is:
ori wise 4-2-1 -> 1.7' piping -> bullet -> 1.7' piping -> ori wise muffer
his car is more powerful after changed
may i know which setting is correct and suitable for my wira se manual :confused:
please help. ..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience