Experienced/Good Workshop around Gombak

Dec 28, 2007
Hi All,

My 4G93T been having some problems after transplant. 1st, the bov wasn't working properly. Then, when I rev hard and as soon as I let go the gas pedal the engine will die. I need help from experienced/good mechanics who are familar with these type of engines. Preferably around Sentul, Gombak or Wangsa Maju area.

I really appreciate all your help. Many thanks :adore:

Last edited:

FatAssRubber

Feb 12, 2007
Bro,

Your problem is common. The return air of the BOV is rushing through your AFM. If your are using standard turbo and boost not more than 1 bar. Remove your BOV. Plug the return air. Problom solved. More power. Faster response.

DO yo notice Ralliart never use BOV? No one except stupid boy racer who wants woooosh wooosh sound uses it.

Have fun.

call me if u need to .. alan 012-7177082

Mit4G

Dec 28, 2007
Thanks jinkl and FatAssRubber.

What do you mean by 'plug the return air'? At the moment my BOV is switched off but my car still stalls ...

Thanks again.

goo_61t

500 RPM
Nov 13, 2007
Do NOT vent out your standard blow off valve. I repeat DO NOT vent out your standard blow off valve. Plumb back in better response no surge or wut so ever.

cefiro

Known Member
May 18, 2006
I've Been In Your Shoes Before Bro Mit4g...the Problem Occure When I Make A Top Overhaul...it's Like When DrivING N Than U Let Go The Gas Pedal The Rpm Will Drop N The Engine Shut Down By It Self....the Problem Is Your Wiring Not Install In Proper Way...like Mine There's One Wire That Attach From My Engine Sensor To The Aircon Wiring....when Mechanic Pull Off That Wire My Engine Been Ok Again Till Now.check Ur Wiring Bro..must Be Some Mistake Anywhere Regarding Ur Wiring. Cheers...

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Hi All,

My 4G93T been having some problems after transplant. 1st, the bov wasn't working properly. Then, when I rev hard and as soon as I let go the gas pedal the engine will die. I need help from experienced/good mechanics who are familar with these type of engines. Preferably around Sentul, Gombak or Wangsa Maju area.

I really appreciate all your help. Many thanks :adore:
wht bov r u using bro , let us know
if its real bov like SARD , greddy , sheepdog , blitz or such, then its the wrong thing to vent the hole to atmosphere, MAF cars are ment to reroute the bov back to air intake :)

Last edited by a moderator: